New 05 Busa owner!

98vobra

Registered
Hi guys,

I just bought a new 05 Limited Busa about 3 weeks ago and I love it, it will remain stock untill the warranty is up but it is as fast as I need right now. I will get some picks up of it when I get some time soon. I just found this web sight and am looking forward to learning a lot about my new bike from you guys.

Steve

congrats and welcome to the board
biggrin.gif

Congrats and welcome to the board! We'll see if you can hold to keepin' her stock until the warranty expires!
biggrin.gif

Sounds like HMF highmounts to me! A nice set of pipes, BTW!

Welcome ! You'll find ALOT of things to do to your busa here! HMF is what you're looking for in under the seat pipes .

LOL If you intend on keeping it stock for ANY length of time you had better leave the board! I thought that too but after two weeks i was modding away and haven't stopped yet! There is a terribly infectious disease transmitted through this web site. Its called MODITUS! VERY infectious and there are no known cures
cool.gif

My was to be stock bike now has ... Air Box Mod, Puig DB Dk Smoke Screen, Corbin seat, chopped tail, Lowered, Michelin Pilot Powers front and rear, Air Shifter. Chrome rims, Chrome swingarm, PC IIIr (Hopefully on the way), Kickstand Mod, Hump Mod, Benelux No Drill Sliders, Speed hut Custom Gauges, HID, Yellow High Beam Bulb ( Thanks ICEMAN!) Frame Extensions on the way and another paragraph worth of stuff.
run Run RUn RUN FAR FAR away and Don't look baaaaaaack
laugh.gif

Welcome to the madness
wink.gif
I'll give ya another week!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Welcome! You have found the site you need for help on any busa related question. The people on this site are the best.

Back