Looking for info on Myrtle Beach "Black"bike week

busafreak

Registered
Hey guys been searching the web trying to find info for myrtle beach black bike week. Looking to go there and set up vender spot for my products www.alteredchrome.com Been told Thats the place to be for sportbikes. Daytona was good but 90% NON SPORTBIKE.Please let me know if you know of any info would greatly be appricated

Hey guys been searching the web trying to find info for myrtle beach black bike week. Looking to go there and set up vender spot for my products www.alteredchrome.com Been told Thats the place to be for sportbikes. Daytona was good but 90% NON SPORTBIKE.Please let me know if you know of any info would greatly be appricated
what type of info you need. It is Memorial weekend. maybe go and set up shop the monday before Memorial Monday. 1 week prior. ...I stay at Myrtle beach resort. the tower

Im basically wanting to pitch a canopy and sell/promote my products tear down that night and do it all the next morning. hopefully stay close in a hotel.thank you for replies would love to hook up with you all and see whats it all about. Thanks again Brian

All sidewalk vendors are in Atlantic Beach, they sell alot of the T-shirts, and just about everything else now that I think about it, most are set up in the vacant lots along the road. They also set up down the main strip at Atlantic Beach I can't remember it's a number street, but in Myrtle it's all store front.

Thanks alot you guys have been helpful. Going to be making hotel researvation early next week. hope to see some of you there Later Brian www.alteredchrome.com

Might have a lead on a spot infront of Atlantic motorsports still trying to pan out details hope to see you all there Brian www.alteredchrome.com

Hey you know there's gonna to be a BIG set up this year at the convention center..I'll hit you back with the info when i get home

I will be there....look for the vest!

Picture_001.jpg

my busa buddy and i are going to ride down to it this year and was just wondering were everyone stays at. Could all meet up and go for a ride.

Thanks alot you guys have been helpful. Going to be making hotel researvation early next week. hope to see some of you there  Later  Brian    www.alteredchrome.com
Myself and a few guys from my club are making the trip also.  It's a must biking event for us.  See how the Dirty South will be represented.

Brian
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1074517346 -->

i was just wandering.. cuz i herd some things about past functions. But thanks for the heads up.:D

I'm a regular at this event and and I've never seen a problem with bikers regarding color or style of bike.. I've gone to a few cruiser/harley events and they seem more caught up in the color/style of bike issue than sportsbike riders. I think sportsbike riders are a more liberal bunch, but I ride one and could be biased
rock.gif

Hey check the NAtional Association of Black Bikers website, they are setting up vendors at the convention center which should be a major hotspot for vendors. And since this is the first year such a thing has been done everyone will be dropping by to check it out

My crew had a meeting yesterday, and it is a real possibility that we will be making the trip. I'm getting excited.

Back