Looking at joining the Busa family...

looking at joining the busa family is what the title said.
No one else pointed out the obvious so i will.

You opened an account.
U share you stories, ideas, opinions, experience with us.

you ARE family no matter what u ride drive operate.

But I think I've seen ur name before today. Not to sure.

Welcome to the org.

Oh yeah if u have the means: get both
Posted via my busa phone

Last edited:
Haha definitely don't have the means for both. Are there any specific questions I should ask or things I should look for on the turbo bikes? Certain necessary mods? Signs of abuse? Signs of a bad install or tune?

:welcome: soak up the wisdom of the ages...oops sorry F.O.G guys.... i mean pages you will more than enjoy your time here and you cant go wrong with either gen :bowdown:

Get a gen 1 if the difference is huge compared to gen 2,get the spare cash on a turbo and brakes upgrade.:thumbsup:

I have a Gen 1 Turbo and a B King
Both are great, if you have to have a Turbo Gen 1 is the way to go, but know that you will want to upgrade the brakes. Along with the SS lines HH Pads I upgraded to the Brembo Radil Master Cylinder. If you are going to ride a Gen 1 hard, it is almost a Must. I also understand some people are sing the Master Cylinders form the B King. This may be more cost effective way to go.
Gen 1s even with a turbo (and the more advanced the turbo the more this is true) have less torque then the Gen 2 down low. Unless you are as unbalanced as I am, day to to day a well tuned Gen 2 would be my choice.

Back