Org family, need some help on deciding

I say turn the Gen1 into a track bike and get that Gen2, that Black 2011 is tite!
Posted via Mobile Device

Get Both.................

BUSAORANGE09 013.jpg

Get the M109r and keep the busa you can get used 109 cheap I have both and wont part with none of them :thumbsup:

Speaking as someone who has an M109R...get the Gen2 Busa.

Same here. Traded my 109 in on my gen 2. There is nothing the 109 can do that the busa can't. The reverse isn't true at all. Not even close. If you are use to a Sportbike, no cruiser in the world will fill that void. Not even the mighty shift like crap, puke oil like a Harley, clutch cable breaking m109r.... oh sorry, didn't mean to vent there. :-)

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Tapatalk.

I want to spend my thanks to everyone that reply. I'm leaning more on the gen II side. wifey is not going to like 2 sport bikes in the house :cursin:. But in time she will get over it, :whistle:

Get the 109 ,i've always liked that bike.This way ,you have the best of BOTH worlds,just my opinion.:whistle:

I've gone from a 883 sportster to a Honda shadow sabre to a yamaha roadstar to a Electra glide classic to my last cruiser... Harley streetbob. Got the 09 busa in April of this year. It is by far the most funnest bike I have ever owned. I can't imagine going back to a cruiser although sometimes I do miss this bad girl.
47cfad69-b7f4-a3c3.jpg

I've gone from a 883 sportster to a Honda shadow sabre to a yamaha roadstar to a Electra glide classic to my last cruiser... Harley streetbob. Got the 09 busa in April of this year. It is by far the most funnest bike I have ever owned. I can't imagine going back to a cruiser although sometimes I do miss this bad girl.
47cfad69-b7f4-a3c3.jpg
She is a nice bike :thumbsup::thumbsup:. I'm really lean on getting the gen 2. I still have 8 years to retire from the navy. I'll get the cruiser as my retirement gift to myself. :laugh: But thanks family for ya'll opinion.

Do you own your house? If not, I humbly suggest you'd be better off spending your money on a mortgage, rather than a second bike.

Do you own your house? If not, I humbly suggest you'd be better off spending your money on a mortgage, rather than a second bike.

I gotta house and making money of that joker too. Don't ask me how that all the wife's doing.

Back