Org family, need some help on deciding

03busa

Registered
I need some help on deciding on, should I get a gen II or the M109r? I have
gen I already. What to do? I'm station in Spain saving money for the next three years. Don't know what to get? Can some of ya'll help me out on deciding?

Thanks

The M109r is a fabulous looking cruiser with very sleek lines. I wouldn't mind having one, but don't think I'd ever consider giving up my Busa for one.
I think it's a decision you're pretty much going to have to make by yourself.!!
Just break things down and figure out what you want and what makes you happy.!!

All comes down to riding style! If you've never ridden a cruiser, do so before you buy! They are totally different! Try to get some real seat time on one too! I have had many many cruisers and sport bikes, and just prefer the riding position of a sport bike over a cruiser! That's just me though!

If I could buy any sub $20k bike, it would be the BMW s1000r. I'm beyond over any desire to ride a cruiser.

I need some help on deciding on, should I get a gen II or the M109r? I have
gen I already. What to do? I'm station in Spain saving money for the next three years. Don't know what to get? Can some of ya'll help me out on deciding?

Thanks

Well...... Seeing how this is a hayabusa forum I think you know what our answers will be.

I will give you a hint: H_y_b_s_ II

In 3 yrs your gonna change your mind anyway.... or have spent all your money on "extracurricular" activities while away....

Just enjoy your time there, enjoy your time in the org.. cause the next great thing is coming next year and the year after that and the year after that...

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

+1 Get the 109 keep the Busa...

Like Mounds and Almond Joy chocolate bars...

Sometimes you feel like a nut sometimes you don't

:laugh::laugh:

Back