Not a busa

swarfman

Registered
Hi, I thought I'd pop in to have a look at how the big boys play turbos.
I'm a little out of my league here (cc wise) but I love turbos and I love bikes and this looks like a great place to share information.
IMG_4823.jpg
Far from a real bike but an interesting project. Turbo (9psi), Inter-cooled, ecotrons efi, decompressed 250 ninja.
Take a look if you feel the need.
Swarfman64 project log: Ninja (EX250) turbo project
If you ever wanted to see a dyno built....Swarfman64 project log: Motorcycle inertia dyno

IMG_4823.jpg

Awesome job on both projects bro and thanks for sharing everything!Also interested on seeing how much power you're making so hope you keep us up to date.:thumbsup:

Think thats awesome. And from one welder to another,your welds look nice especially the plenum. :beerchug:
What TIG machine are you using?? I have a Miller Syncrowave 200 at home and had at least a half dozen to choose from when I was working out in the field.

Welcome to the org! Love those older bikes. My first big boy was GPz1100. They made a GPz750 turbo of which I have never seen in real life.

They made a GPz750 turbo of which I have never seen in real life.

Older friend of mine had bought a brand new GPZ-750 Turbo back in '85. With a tiny bit of tweaking it was faster than the flagship of mid '80s Kawi's: the original '84 Ninja 900. By the early '90s and a crap-load of money into it,he had that 750 trapping close to 150mph in the 1/4mi which was unheard of. Still has that bike to this day,he said he'd never sell it.:thumbsup:

Back