My new Ninja, I still miss my busa,

rabtech

Registered
http://www.rabtech.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=356#356
The above link is my bike pics and info.

I sold my Hayabusa about a 3 weeks ago and I had this ZX11 in my garage. I desided to fix it up for a project. I really miss my Busa but this this is pretty da*n fast now and it is much more comfortable for me. I am 355 pounds and 6'4" tall. I sit upright more on it. I love the board here and all the people are cool here. I have had a Black and Blue Hayabusa and I am the one that had the Black Midnight Falcon. I will probbly sell this Ninja and get me a Black and purple one next spring, so dont yell at me about the Ninja (It was just a project).

P.S. I am not looking to sell it but I would entertain offers if someone wanted it. So shoot me an email or just post it as a follow up here.

Thanks people
Robert

http://www.rabtech.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=356#356

<!--EDIT|rabtech
Reason for Edit: None given...|1067760121 -->

Nice lookin, clean bike but not my bag these days. What year is that? :super: When I was around 18-20 years old I wanted a Ninja ZX-11. I had the financing all lined up and called about insurance. That killed it for me.

I swear though, I don't remember the ZX-11 looking like this. Been a LONG time since I saw one though. I guess my memory of it's styling has just faded.

That is a very old ZX11, before they smoothed out the body curves... I like the 93D and newer.

Nice lookin, clean bike but not my bag these days. What year is that? :super: When I was around 18-20 years old I wanted a Ninja ZX-11.
same here, as a kid a guy in the neighborhood would wheelie one past my house all the time, always wanted one. a few years later i picked up a used 900ninja that was fun. now ive had the bus a while and am thinking about a bore job. i think ive got a horsepower addiction! :super:

Right On Man, "Old School".

Now Before anyone else pops off with something ignorant about Old Iron, I would like to point out and Raider Brought it to my attention, that even Kawasaki back in the day managed to integrate the rear signals in a way that doesn't suck, our beloved Busa's still have their freakin $.79 trailer signals.....

Back