i miss my busa, please help me sell my ninja.

rabtech

Registered
It really will run with a stock busa. I have to sell it so I can get me another busa. Please help me sell it. I have a ton of money in it. It is worth waaaaaaay more that what i am asking. Please post what you think of my work below. I am intrested in comments.

GO TO www.busapower.com to look at it.
Please also give me helpful info on where to place it on the web. I know it aint a busa but I think it looks pretty good. And it runs great.

rabtech...I hate to play the devils advocate but your going to lose your a$$ off if you sell that bike...I would rough it thru until I could get the Busa and keep that bike...  
evil.gif

<!--EDIT|STUNNAH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1071148251 -->

Yea , I know . I just need to sell it and get some money. I have that Christmas buying time coming up and I have a 5 year old little girl and a 19 year old girl in college. My wife also told me I couldnt have two in the garage. As yall can see it is what I was saying so please help me spread the word. I will even consider meeting someone at a decent distance. Clear title is in hand.

Rab the pics didn't show up on the post email me the pics I have a friend looking for a good used bike..... And even though he's a friend he has no taste in in bikes, nothing personal tregarding your bike, he;s just a KAWI fan instead of a busaholic

Rab the pics didn't show up on the post email me the pics I have a friend looking for a good used bike..... And even though he's a friend he has no taste in in bikes, nothing personal tregarding your bike, he;s just a KAWI fan instead of a busaholic
They loaded for me. Couldn't cut & paste the urls for some reason but I Alt/Print Screen'd a couple to post here so you can show your friend.
wink.gif

ninja_01.jpg

Back