Look what I\'ll be riding home at noon tomorrow

Valklex,I'm using the Hayabusa tank bra black that Suzuki makes that has the Hayabusa name imbedded in the bra pretty cool.It was part of the bike deal when I ordered the bike,no scratches yet and you have to be careful in the rain and wipe down the front underside lip of the bra to get any dirt or junk.Other members have used Baggsters or Second Look tank bra,just search on this website and you'll see what everyone is using.Good Luck

Thanks guys,
Here is one more "me and the busa". Damn, I'm running the photo... ;)

No snow, just lots of rain here, we have green sidewalks this time of the year.

http://www.pacinfo.com/~martinm2/BusaAndMe.JPG

I was alway wondering why the tire life is so poor on the busa, 58 miles later, a permanent grin on my face, I have since then been enlightened..... :)

Take it easy,
Martin

"Hump....What Hump...Are you sure that is standard?" is what my dealer said. Yes, they forgot it. I'll probably have it next week sometime, but anyway. I took my wife out 2up for about 20 miles, she was pleasantly surprised how comfy the rear pillion is. Who would have thought the world fastest production bike would be comfy too!!

[This message has been edited by Martinm2 (edited 02 February 2000).]

Real happy for you. I know you have been waiting quiet a while and it must have been difficult to see us getting our 2000 while waiting longer for yours. The wait is over!

Yes indeed my wife said the same thing after looking at the small pass.pegs.
It is more better than the ZX11!
But she won't give me my rear seat back unless she is on it.
Bummmer

Try to get a tank bra thrown in.When I picked up my bike I had a tank bra thrown in and a full tank of gas,total cost out the door $11,023.00 California price.Good luck on your new bike.Don't forget the Dics-lock also.

Congratulations!!! I know how you feel as I waited from last September to Jan. 3rd for my Red and Gray. You are lucky, I have not been able to ride as the weather has been snow and cold .

Use gas stabilizer too; you never know for how long you have to leave the baby home in winter. It's cheap.
Cisco: what tank-bra brand do you have? I am hesitant to put one because I thought they scratch the paint more than my pants. Can you tell me if that is the case?

http://www.pacinfo.com/~martinm2/DCP01157r.JPG

The time has finally come, I took that picture at my dealer today. The long (since October) wait is finally over. I'll post some pics later in the week. Today was actually the first time I seen one in person, they are soo awesome, details, fit and finish, all put together so well. Tomorrow will be goodbye Katana, hello Hayabusa!!!!!!!!!
Martin

Back