Selling the busa...

Zoo

Registered
I have decided to go back to school and I was looking at selling my bike. I have some question but first i will give a description of what is being sold...

2002 Hayabusa All black SE edition.
4 year unlimited mile factory warrenty that is transferrable to a new owner.
11K miles (changed rear tire once)
carbon fiber tank bra
2 helmets and a joe rocket jacket
6 1/2 foot ramp for loading onto a truck.

What price should I look to get? And where is a good place to sell something like this?

The bike is in excellent condition and no major scratches that I know of.

I would like to use the money for school... But when I'm done I'm buying another one.... I'm in love with this bike but I have to think about my career goals first.

Any help with price or how to sell it would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Tim
Below is a recent picture of the bike.

cycle_woods.jpg

$7500.00 may be all that people will want to pay
for it.
I have an 03 busa & have been told I couldn't get
but $7500.00 for mine with only 5000 miles on it!

wow i would like to get at least 8 grand for it.... being that it was the all black SE model and has a 4 year warrenty...
I guess i'm better off keeping it...
any other suggestions?

There was recently a 2003 anniversary Busa on cycle trader for $7200. It may have been one of the familiar scams though. You probably stand to get more $ in the spring when bikes are on everybody's mind. For what it's worth, my bud paid $8600 for his '02 SE new.

Cycletrader.com is probably your best bet, but it will be pretty hard to get someone to pay $8000 for it. You should wait until the movie Torque comes out, then put it on the market. After that Bike movie comes out, everyone will be scrambling to get a motorcycle, like they did when Biker Boyz came out. Just my 2 cents worth.:;):

Back