lol i feel slow!

Goatkart

Registered
LOL, i finally hooked up speedo healer to the bike and got it dialed in..

now i feel so SLOW!

had to put negative 12% on the speedo for a +3 rear sprocket... checked with GPS unit to be within 1mph at 70mph...

Now the speedo seems like it goes up soooo slowly..

HAHAHA

so i ordered a brocks shortmeg...:laugh:

You'll love the ShortMeg:thumbsup:

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

LOL daaaang, guys giving me a hard time.... I've only actually owned the busa a few months...

Gotta give me some time to get used to it HAHAHA

:beerchug:

Sweet! I see some really nice upgrades. I changed my front sprocket and eventualy decided I liked having a bike more suited for the street than the strip and changed it back to stock. I'm still at around 6% on my healer.

Your gonna like the Brocks pipe, good ripping noise. If I did not go turbo I would still have the alien head system.

Your gonna like the Brocks pipe, good ripping noise. If I did not go turbo I would still have the alien head system.

i've been going back and forth on the turbo system...

how streetable are they...

does the power come on nice and smooth or is it a little lag and then WHAM you take off like a bat out of hell....

at the end of the day, i want a bike i can sunday cruise with very little effort on the control side of things, rather than a beast i have to fight to keep from breaking the tire loose or lifting the front end all the time...

thoughts?

Turbo is so smooth I can be in a turn and not worry about the power coming on uncontrollably because it is very streetable. The bike acts like a normal stock powered bike below 4500rpm. Its when you get above 5000rpm that you get into boost and things start to get blurry with the high speeds. Kinda like two power levels in one bike unlike a big bore engine that has power all the time at all the rpms.

Turbo is so smooth I can be in a turn and not worry about the power coming on uncontrollably because it is very streetable. The bike acts like a normal stock powered bike below 4500rpm. Its when you get above 5000rpm that you get into boost and things start to get blurry with the high speeds. Kinda like two power levels in one bike unlike a big bore engine that has power all the time at all the rpms.

cool, thanks for the feedback, i think i might look towards going that route in the near future then....

Back