R u serious lol i feel like a wussy now

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered

13 and is sponsoerd and everything. lol why the hell didnt my parents do this for me lol

Last edited by a moderator:
You ain't kiddin' Tito... I think I should just hang up my leathers and walk away slowly.

cool.gif

Excuse my Ignorance but they are'nt even old enough to drive. How did they get chosen and who let them practice on what bikes and where ?

Very COOL !!!!!!!!!!!!

heres the thing its closed track not publuc roads so they dont need to be licensed

It's a pretty sweet deal, especially for those kids. To top it off, you may see some exceptional talent coming out of the states in a few years because these kids will have been developed to the point of being world class, if they got the right make up.

RedBull seems to be changing the world of motorsport for America.. I wish they were around back in the '80s..
beerchug.gif

I face a similar thing in the local hare scrambles series, good thing the young bucks don't race in my class; they're fast.

Oh, to be young again. I still do ok for an old fart.

This makes me really wish I had gotten into motorcycles in general way earlier.

They're running late. At the Great Britain GP 125 Grand Pix held at Donington coupla weeks ago, two riders on the rostrum were 15.

podio-125-donington--253x190.jpg

Back