Girlfriends

She loves you, she is honest to you... and she buys you a busa!!! what more do you want out of a girl
rock.gif

...oh well, some people are never happy
tounge.gif
+1, the grass always looks greener on the other side until you jump the fence.
and step in the crap hidden by the grass.
How true, how true!

She loves you, she is honest to you... and she buys you a busa!!! what more do you want out of a girl
rock.gif

...oh well, some people are never happy
tounge.gif
+1, the grass always looks greener on the other side until you jump the fence.
and step in the crap hidden by the grass.
and fall on yer face in to the next pile of shid cause yer trying to juggle too many GF's and look cool at the same time.

Wicked....I checked up...and there's no need to be licensed to work in Pensylvannia.

You need a license down where you are?

<!--EDIT|doodoggy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125343711 -->

you do in nc  The way you make good money is get a team of guys together that you can trust.  It helps if you get people that can take care of themselves. But start doing national recoverys for other bail agents that cant find there guys.  But it is very dangerous.  Me and the 2 other guys i work with will always wear a vest even if were going to go get a kid on a dwi charge.  You never know when someone wants to be stupid.  I have a lazer on my 45 and when i go in a house i make a point to shine it on a wall or something so the person im getting knows its there,, its more of a intimidatation thing thats all  casue if you cant shoot without a lazer theres no need to have one.

<!--EDIT|badboysbailagnt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1125345000 -->

Back