Went out to eat tonight

badboysbailagnt

Donating Member
Registered
I went out to eat tonight with my girl to this place called highbeems kinda like hooters. We got done eating and on our way out i see this pic with a girl on a bike and i was like wow look at that. Well i got up close to it and noticed it was a busa. Looked closer and thought to my self that thing sure is low. Then looked closer and seen the airshifter. I was like oh shoot it was my bike lol. Now my woman if like wtf allen lol and i knew nothing about the pic. I go back to the waitress that just waited on us that was also the one in the pic and told her it was mine. The waitress knew my girl was mad as hell lol. I thought it was cool and told my girl to get over it lol

Pic of your bike on the wall, girl is mad as heck, and you don't remember the pic being taken.... man, I gotta party with you someday...
tounge.gif
smile.gif
laugh.gif

lol yeah i remember it being taken i just forgot to tell her i went lol Im going to go back and get a better shot taken though hahaha

Yuck, Yuck, Yuck  
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You really got to drink less, if you had a Hooters girl take a shot of your bike with her in it. And you not only didn't remember
wink.gif
, but you didn't even get a copy  
down.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Back