Met a few more org members tonight...

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
Well went to the hooters bike night again tonight in delaware. Sorry guys my wife had camera at another event lol.

Was able to meet up with Jessup , GMY and Mrs GMY Cool people. And also met up with kenny and lcb great time had especially mrs gmy saying all the hooters girls were ho's lol.

They are all cool people. Hope to ride with them all again soon we need to get some more members to meet up with us down there maybe next week.

Where is this Hooters you go to? I wish people lived closer to P-town, cause it would be FUN to meet people at a Hooters out here.

Very cool that you got to meet more people!

zzwhip.gif
PM -->
shadiguy1 @ Jul. 16 2008 said:
1478620[/ATTACH] PM]
Well went to the hooters bike night again tonight in delaware. Sorry guys my wife had camera at another event lol.

Was able to meet up with Jessup , GMY and Mrs GMY Cool people. And also met up with kenny and lcb great time had especially mrs gmy saying all the hooters girls were ho's lol.

They are all cool people. Hope to ride with them all again soon we need to get some more members to meet up with us down there maybe next week.
It was a good night !!  Even though Mrs. GMY wouldn't share the last fork, LOL. Any other time a girl would bash the Hooter girls, I'd say they were just jealous, but she was better looking than any one of them, way to pick'em GMY !!! But of coarse you have good taste, you got the 06 LE !!!

zzwhip.gif

shadiguy1 said:
1478624[/ATTACH] PM]Well went to the hooters bike night again tonight in delaware. Sorry guys my wife had camera at another event lol.

Attachments

• zzwhip.gif
    zzwhip.gif
    3.4 KB · Views: 29
Okay, must have missed this thread earlier. Good time had by all and I must say all have good taste in bikes (a couple of ya in women, Mine). Missed two chances last year to meet up with Jessup and LCB so it was nice to finally catch them. Kenny and Shadi post up so much I alreay knew them but face to face sealed the deal. Looking forward to the next MnG!

Ok the fork, Jess (Mrs GMY) got the last one in the house but we were all eating finger food. Now the delivery of the fork came attached to a hand, arm, shoulder and yes Hooters. So, everybody wanted a fork delivered but nobody really wanted a fork.

One other note, when in hooters and the Mrs is sitting next to you, all the Hooters girls are ugly a$$ ho's. As you guy's mention I am a lucky guy but I must admit she is more beautiful on the inside and how she puts up with my lame a$$, I'll never know.

Ride safe and keep the Philly, NJ and Del posts going!

Okay, must have missed this thread earlier. Good time had by all and I must say all have good taste in bikes (a couple of ya in women, Mine). Missed two chances last year to meet up with Jessup and LCB so it was nice to finally catch them. Kenny and Shadi post up so much I alreay knew them but face to face sealed the deal. Looking forward to the next MnG!

Ok the fork, Jess (Mrs GMY) got the last one in the house but we were all eating finger food. Now the delivery of the fork came attached to a hand, arm, shoulder and yes Hooters. So, everybody wanted a fork delivered but nobody really wanted a fork.  

One other note, when in hooters and the Mrs is sitting next to you, all the Hooters girls are ugly a$$ ho's. As you guy's mention I am a lucky guy but I must admit she is more beautiful on the inside and how she puts up with my lame a$$, I'll never know.

Ride safe and keep the Philly, NJ and Del posts going!
Not to mention she rides a Gixxer, that's all you have to say !!! You can't be too lame, you got a Busa, and the fastest color !!

you get
guns.gif
for no pics, no excuses. sheesh do a sketch on a napkin at least
laugh.gif

Back