Seriously call this

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
lol call this number and txt it to your friends say your phone is broke and to call you at the following number a friend of mine just got me with it just call and post back let me know if you think its funny it is a recording and funny as hell.!! loll 610-779-2500 BrendanP youll love it the most lol.

You know, you really should put some kind of warning up.

Not to cool when your kid answers the phone at the same time you do, listens for a second and then tells his mom to come and listen to the message and asks what does it mean and why is daddy calling this number..

Where is that fricken ban for life button!!!

lol thrasherfox my bad dude lol.. you have to admit tho it is funny. i appologise didnt mean to put anyone in that position.

HAHAHAHAHA I just couldn't imagine anyone would blind call a phone number posted on the internet.

tahst the pont tho it is a recording and is it not funny lol u have to call and here it.. and txt a friend be like yo my car is broken down and my cell isnt working to great call me at this number.

HAHAHAHAHA I just couldn't imagine anyone would blind call a phone number posted on the internet.

Well I wouldnt call a blind number posted on the internet, this isnt the internet, this is Hayabusa.org

And I wouldnt call a number posted by someone I didnt trust.

Fiigured I could trust Shadiguy, but now I am starting to suspect WHY he has the name SHADIGUY!!

:banghead::banghead:

It is funny tho. just make sure no family members can pick up and listen in on the extention :whistle:

So what is it all about for those of us who don't want to venture having questionable phone numbers on our phone records?

:whistle:???

I called it, I didnt really laff, but was not offended either...... Anything in the Ghey dept. dont intrest me

So what is it all about for those of us who don't want to venture having questionable phone numbers on our phone records?

:whistle:???

Come on postal!! suck it up!!!

Go into work Monday, find a speaker phone, turn on the speaker phone and dial the number...

:whistle:

Ok, dont do that but... :rofl:

Homosexual.png

Back