hEY SLEDHEAD

AZTECWARRIOR

Registered
Hey brother (& others bros & sisters too) I hope u feel ok today. Thanks 4 that kick a$$ dancing link it was funny I sent links to all my internet babes which i do get to feel & touch at times, Im telling u. They loved it, good 4 laughs. Yeah yesterday was my birthday & tonight I may spend time w/ my X for old times sake, it will be r last Xmas together cuz what she did to me will be forgiven but never repeated, im ready to move on. I got my son & my bike, the only thing that keeps me going, the gurls, they will come, but only when ur head is straight & brother we r on r way. Ok lets get some balls on move on. Here is a pic from yesterday & some of my crazy hockey playing kid, I just had to get my bike out, maybe today too the temps in da 40's. The tires r cold & dont stick as well but I did let her lose in da straight line & ripped the red line. Cool. Have a nice Xmas bro & thanks 4 da link & everyone be cool & have a nice Xmas. Please, Im jealous u southern & cali bros can kiss off ! lol take care all!

<!--EDIT|AZTECWARRIOR
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135438982 -->

Picture55.jpg

Back