lojack gone bad!

coreywiley

Registered
I tell you when it rains it pours. I just got my bigscreen tv fix the one that I paid $2500 for. The one that I got less than a year ago. Second my rear brake I think is leaking.Third my Lojack which I also got less than a year ago is nonfunctional. On top of all that this morning not more than three hundred yards from my house the police found a stolen car. Great! I thought I was in a nice neighborhood. Anyway! Lojack set me up with an appt at the dealership where I bought and got it installed.

I tell you when it rains it pours. I just got my bigscreen tv fix the one that I paid $2500 for. The one that I got less than a year ago. Second my rear brake I think is leaking.Third my Lojack which I also got less than a year ago is nonfunctional. On top of all that this morning not more than three hundred yards from my house the police found a stolen car. Great! I thought I was in a nice neighborhood. Anyway! Lojack set me up with an appt at the dealership where I bought and got it installed.

You may be, but bad people often find their way into "nice neighborhoods". :(

Hope you're luck takes a turn for the better!

better to have found out it isn't working while you still have the vehicle the low jack is attached to then after it is stolen

How did you know it wasn't working? I have the enhanced LoJack and I guess the only way to be sure is to go out and move the bike with the fob tucked away in a drawer upstairs. Makes me worry now. Sorry about your troubles but at least it wasn't a stolen police car that they found.

How did you know it wasn't working? I have the enhanced LoJack and I guess the only way to be sure is to go out and move the bike with the fob tucked away in a drawer upstairs. Makes me worry now. Sorry about your troubles but at least it wasn't a stolen police car that they found.

i have the early warning. it calls ,email, and text you plus it also calls my wife

Could have been worse, They could have found your stolen Car / Truck whichever has the faulty lowjack 300 yards from your house on fire because the theives loaded your bike which has a leaky rear brake in the back of the truck ( if it is a truck ) or ( Trailer if its a car ) and your fixed TV which fell over making a spark igniting the Brake fluid and following the trail back to your house causing a house fire.

Sounds to me like you made out ok :laugh:

Could have been worse, They could have found your stolen Car / Truck whichever has the faulty lowjack 300 yards from your house on fire because the theives loaded your bike which has a leaky rear brake in the back of the truck ( if it is a truck ) or ( Trailer if its a car ) and your fixed TV which fell over making a spark igniting the Brake fluid and following the trail back to your house causing a house fire.

Sounds to me like you made out ok :laugh:
did you hold your breath while writing that one Micheal?
LOL
:moon:

A nice neighborhood is the one the police FIND a stolen car in...
a bad neighborhood is the one the car was REPORTED stolen from.

Back