Stolen 2000 Blue & Gray Busa

Jayslamms

Registered
Came out Thursday morning and found mine gone. Called the local police and they filed a report. The insurance company tells me that it may take 30 days to pay out. I am just sick! The first question the police asked is "do you have Lojack". My answer is no. He said "we would have had it back in an hour". Whenever my insurance company comes through, I'm getting another Busa (first generation) and LOJACK.

Anybody know how long this process takes?

OMG. Not another one. Sickening.

Post up the VIN, brother. It's a way for us all to help keep our eyes open in these remote places.

Good luck, and I'm so sorry to read this.

Scar

Very very sorry bro. I hate thieves and I hope the a holes trips and breaks his neck on the parts he takes off of her.

So so sorry brother, "they" took my 99 last summer. Cops didn't care. I had to do all the investigating and get leeds for them. Ins. (State Farm) wanted to settle the next week but I held out for a month hoping she might be found. You never know the crooks might have been speeding, leaving Dunkin Donuts and the bike falls out of their truck on the hood of the patrol car. Could of happened? Anyhow the ins. co was good to me on the payoff. Good luck my prayers will be with you, I do know what you are feeling, sadly I do..

that would crush my spirit to come out and find my baby gone, im sorry to hear man i hope the get caught and hung!:rulez:

sucks dude. i have lojack i have tested the early warning system and so far so good. But lucky I haven't needed to use it only test it.

It almost makes you not want to customize anything anymore. You put time into something just to have it taken from you. But, I guess you eventually have to move on.

Don't worry, they're time will come one day. We all will get what's coming to us in the end.

Dammit man!! Sorry this happened to ya, so who has the link to lo-jack? i think its a good time to invest, though I don't really leave it out in public without eyes-on too often.

Here is the update and my rant. My insurance company finally came through. I really hate the insurance game!!! I learned a lot, but I don't wanna go through that again. My insurance company wouldn't talk to me until the 30 day period was up. I called them, but they wouldn't call me back. It appears that only one woman handles claims for all of the US. After 30 days went by, things sped up a little, but still had to play phone tag. I was told to fax in a form listing add ons to my bike. The form was designed to handle cars/trucks, but who is keeping count. Why I couldn't send the form ahead of time is beyond me. The process was then transferred to the Settlement Dept. A different woman was responsive, and reachable. She had a company search around for the asking price of a comparable 2000 Busa. They had value ranges of $6500 to $9000. The insurance settlement was the average minus the deductible. I am also claiming the stuff under my seat (jacket liner, and tire kit) I had to send in my title and keys, and then they deposited funds in my account. I'm not sure if they will cancel me out or not, but I'm quitting them on the next Busa.
I also found if you threaten to report them to your state insurance regulatory agency, they will get the molasses out.

I plan on finding the right one for me in the next few weeks. Would like an 02 black and blue cause it matches my gear from the 2000 blue and gray. I hope my Christmas stocking has one that is stock except for chrome rims and an exhaust. I will buy the lojack before I leave it unattended!
Thieves and insurance company socks!

my 07 was stolen in september felt like i was so violated i know how u feel man.

Back