Lojack coming to...

EastCoast

Donating Member
Registered
I contacted Lojack a while back about getting it on my bike, but at the time they didn't serve quite a few states. Below is copied text from a recent email. Just in case you're interested.

Steve

This message is being sent in reply to your recent interest in Lojack for Motorcycles via our website.

Check our website www.lojack.com <http://www.lojack.com/> periodically over the next few weeks to see dealers added in your area.

The price of the Lojack for Motorcycles is a “one-timeâ€￾ charge of $595 plus 2 hours labor paid to the dealer of your choice to do the install.

Most dealers have a labor rate between $70-$90 per hour.  Your Lojack system will come with a 24 hour money back recovery guarantee for the first 2 years of ownership.

Our average recovery time in the Mid-Atlantic on the auto side is 88 MINUTES.  We expect the same results for Motorcycles.

You can also contact me directly via email with any questions that you may have.

We officially opened the market Jan 3rd, 2006 and are in the process of signing up and training dealers as we speak.

Safe Riding!!

DAVE SEARS

LOJACK CORPORATION

Regional Sales Manager - Motorcycles

VA-MD-NC-SC-GA-DE

dsears@lojack.com

ABOUT FRIGGIN TIME!!!!!! They must have not liked my GET SERVICE IN MY AREA YOU BUMS!!! My bike would have been here still if they had it.

Back