Flyboy...because I can fly on the Busa and in the helcopter @ work, but sorry to say, the Busa is a lot faster than the helicopter I fly.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|flyboy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080945219 -->

NYRICAN = Puertorican from NY!!!!!!!!!!
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|nyrican
Reason for Edit: None given...|1080961505 -->

SLEEPERBUSA,
because it made 250 hp on gasoline and nitrous and
266 hp/167lbs Tq with Nutec fuel and nitrous.
ALL thru STOCK PIPES!
Looked like a "poser" bike, but was fast as hell!

DSC01832.JPG

Hey sleeper, the green looks killer over the black. Looks almost identical to the green on my ZRX1100

My girlfriend went to the shop (Kawasaki/Suzuki dealer I worked at) and asked for me, but I was gone. She struck up a conversation with my buddies and they asked her why a woman as good looking as her (and she was) would date a a guy as ugly as me (and I am).

Ready?

She said: "he does this thing with his mouth when he goes down on me - it's magical... Awesome! Like, he's some kind of mad otter (edit the details here, but it was flattering)..."

So, they all started calling me the "Mad Otter". I didn't understand why until someone spilled the beans.
wow.gif

LCW stands for Landers Custom Works. It's what my dad and I call our hours spent tinkering with motorcycles in my garage.

Thought I answered this once.. Max Speed well I had a V Max and was known in other boards as MaxSS well after getting the Busa I got rid of that now slow bike. So the new name is Max Speed it just goes with the Busa...

Mine is kinda long, we were at the Prostar nationals in 97 and we out after the races and someone was talking about riding there bike naked. I told them I did it and pulled up next to a car full of girls and then wheelied away. Then they bet me I wouldn't walk through the bar we were outside of naked. So i had to do it. I just had no idea that it was gonna be so packed!

Back