STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
We had a thread where everyone was asked what their log in meant...

So let's do it again...

I'll start...

"STUNNAH"

Stun - to overcome with paralyzing astonishment or disbelief

Stunner - one that stuns or is stunning

Stunning - causing astonishment or disbelief;  strikingly
              impressive esp. in beauty or excellence

Astonishment - amazement, a cause of amazement or wonder

Based on a popular rap song near the time I purchased my previous bike...My partners just started calling me the "#1 Stunnah" based on the way I tricked...So over time it evolved in to "STUNNAH"...But the ladies that know me, know the real reason I am reffered to as the
director.gif
"STUNNAH"!!!!!

cache
<memory management> /kash/ A small fast memory holding recently accessed data, designed to speed up subsequent access to the same data. Most often applied to processor-memory access but also used for a local copy of data accessible over a network etc.

All that has nothing to do with my terrible short term memory.
sarcasm.gif

Tree: While in the Army, I'd come home on the weekends. I lived 350 miles from post. (rode my '88 1000 Hurricane for a year + on this route) Some times I'd still be in my camaflage. A friend of mine started calling me Tree. It stuck, and it grew on me. To this day everyone at home still calls me Tree.

Later,

Steve

Brave Rifles name given 3d United States Cavalry back in the 1800's by Gen Winfield Scott after the battle for Chapultapec,Mexico. Known as the Regiment of Mounted Riflemen,today The 3d Armored Cavalry Regiment is the last of the full Cav Regiments w/over 320 Armored Vehicles including M1Abrams ,Bradley Fighting Vehicles,Artillery batteries , Infantry and over 80 aircraft including AH-64 Apache Gunships.(whew) So after spending over three years with the Regiment I use the moniker bravrifl .

jwc my iniitals fbd make shift abbreviation for my favorite car FireBirD that and it kind of rhymes

i left home and was suppose to buy a gold wing,came home with busa
 wife still mad
YOU: HONEY I'M HOME

WIFE: DID YOU GET IT

YOU: YEP COME LOOK

WIFE: WHAT THE F**K IS THIS??

YOU: WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S A MOTORCYCLE

WIFE: THAT'S DOESN'T LOOK LIKE THE ONE YOU SHOWED ME AT THE DEALERSHIP

YOU: IT ISN'T? WIERD I COULD HAVE SWORN THIS WAS THE ONE

WIFE: WELL YOU BETTER JUST TAKE IT BACK

YOU: I LOST THE RECIEPT AND DON'T REMEMBER WHERE I BOUGHT IT

WIFE: MEN UUGGGHH !!!!

jump9.gif

Busabullet, friends said I looked like a bullet when I passed them at speed. Everyone started calling me bullet,so Busabullet?

Back