What Give Monitors ???

DaCol.

D' Colonel
Donating Member
Everytime I try to log in on another Computer I get, "Can't ID a member name DaCol"
rock.gif
. Even my password does not make it happen ? So
wink.gif
, what am I doing wrong since I'll be out of the Country next month and want to log in. Where I'am going there's NOTHING to do after hours  
sad.gif

You been drinking? What are you doing talking to your monitor ... I may have to report you to a moderator for crazy typing.
tounge.gif

I am sure they will figure it out... I have never had a problem logging on from any computer though...
E

Sir,
Try DaCol. (with a period) that is the way it shows on the Board... essentially it sounds like you are not using the entire screen name...

I hope that helps.

MCM

download "Roboform" for a USB drive... I have to manage a couple hundred different passwords and so it is impossible for me to commit them the memory (well I suppose I could use the same one
smile.gif
) But it saves me a ton of headaches as you secure it with a single password and it uses very good encryption. Still always a hazard to using a password manager but still nice

(BA BUSA @ Sep. 10 2007,23:11) You've been banned  
all_coholic.gif
wow.gif
  NO NO NO , without hearing all the  intellligent conversation and information here I would be LOST  
sad.gif

What would the World be WITHOUT THE ORG
jump9.gif

Back