Local rider dies after running from a traffic stop

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
The fool was riding two up and wouldn’t stop. The pursuit didn’t last long enough to even exceed the speed limit. He ran the stop sign and hit the rear door of a Cadillac sedan. His passenger is in critical condition. See what’s on the ground on the right side of the pic? Based on the blue color of the bike’s remains, maybe it was a Yamaha?

IMG_0654.png

The fool was riding two up and wouldn’t stop. The pursuit didn’t last long enough to even exceed the speed limit. He ran the stop sign and hit the rear door of a Cadillac sedan. His passenger is in critical condition. See what’s on the ground on the right side of the pic? Based on the blue color of the bike’s remains, maybe it was a Yamaha?

View attachment 1683820
Hi. Only 110% stupid if you want to take your life in fates hand that is only 100% stupid. As all know I do not call people names if they do not agree with me. In casses like this they are stupid.

Similar yet different story...

I was talking to a guy who lives near me who owns a yellow VFR.....last fall he was cut off by a car and almost missed it but hit the last couple of feet by the rear trunk, enough to throw him over the trunk of the car and break a couple ribs and wrist and the fairings of his bike...

He said he was probably doing 10 mph when he hit because he was on the brakes and thought he was going to miss the car but the driver slammed on his brakes at the last minute causing him to hit the car.....he shudders to think how much he could have go hurt if he was going faster....

He's almost got the bike all fixed and will sell it...he's already bought a Kawasaki side by side to ride on the trails and is done with street riding.

Back