LoBusa and friends ride L.A.

Good people having a good time...That's what it's all about...I like that shat...And I'm cool with that... :D

Sweet Bikes!!! That Blue 12, I would like to see a couple more shots of... Just...Wow...Good Stuff...
This is my club (NO LIMIT) President's bike... it is completely chromed!!! Sweet... (for a Kawi)

Shawn_Lo_Mt._Diablo_2.jpg

One more pic of the ZX12 vs. Busa!!! The 12 is niiiice, but the Busa wins hands down!!! This is a never ending battle in our club, which is faster? The Busa or the 12!!! Which comes first, the chicken....... or the egg???

Busa_vs_ZX12_Mt._Diablo.jpg

Lo, nice pic's..... I'm really amazed that you could get three bikes on that trailer! Did you have a hard time loading them up? Looks like the handle bars were real close.....

Lo, nice pic's..... I'm really amazed that you could get three bikes on that trailer! Did you have a hard time loading them up? Looks like the handle bars were real close.....
It's funny that you mention that KS because it's actually a dirtbike trailer... the wheel slots are really narrow and our fat rear tires just barely squeeze in. The middle slot is further forward than the other two so the handle bars don't bang eachother. You just have to tie them down tight so the bars to bang into eachothers tanks when hitting bumps. We've done it so many times now that we have it down to a science. My bike is lower than Shawn and Dawnie's so we always put mine in the middle and that helps too!!!

You should see the looks Dawn (sis) and I got driving the truck back with those bikes on the back!! Guys would be looking at the bikes, then when they pulled up to the front their eyes would bug out like DAMN, those are chicks pulling those bikes. Then they'd slow down and look at the bikes again, speed up and give us the big thumbs up!!! It was hilarious!! This happened all the way home... Girls would ride by and wave and holler at us, "You go Girls!!"... Shawn was nauseated by the time we got back... We made him hide in the back!! :cool:

Lo

LoBusa,
When do you all get together? I'm in Fairfield and looking to meet some new people and of course, Busa riders.

:)

LoBusa,
When do you all get together? I'm in Fairfield and looking to meet some new people and of course, Busa riders.

Sane Man,

I ride up your way all the time. I love riding around Lake Berryessa. Do you ever ride up that way? Or, if you prefer you can come down my way and maybe we can hook up with Corroded Alien and ride towards the coast to Alices and up around that area??? He and I did that last month and it was lovely....

Let me know when is a good time for you to ride and I'll see what I can do... Once you let me know I'll send him a PM and work something out. I believe there's some other .0rg members out your way who might want to hook up with us as well.....

Talk to you soon....

Lo :bounce:

Thanks for the additional shot's Lo, both of those are sweet, but the blue is really doing it for me, especially with the chrome...Even though it's a 12R... Huh, go figure, looking good though. Looks like you got a pretty sweet setup going on... ;)

The middle slot is further forward than the other two so the handle bars don't bang eachother.  You just have to tie them down tight so the bars to bang into eachothers tanks when hitting bumps.  We've done it so many times now that we have it down to a science.  My bike is lower than Shawn and Dawnie's so we always put mine in the middle and that helps too!!!
Come on, Lo... Admit it... You put the busa in the middle so that it's ahead of the others even while on the trailer!

:bounce:

LoBusa,

Sane Man,

I ride up your way all the time. I love riding around Lake Berryessa. Do you ever ride up that way? Or, if you prefer you can come down my way and maybe we can hook up with Corroded Alien and ride towards the coast to Alices and up around that area??? He and I did that last month and it was lovely....

Let me know when is a good time for you to ride and I'll see what I can do... Once you let me know I'll send him a PM and work something out. I believe there's some other .0rg members out your way who might want to hook up with us as well.....

Talk to you soon....

I ride Berryessa and Middletown with the BARF guy's, but haven't ridden near Alice's on the Busa yet, but have done it on my cruiser bike. I've been trying to hook up with Corroded Alien, but we haven't synced up yet. Doing Alice's sounds good and I'm free pretty much anytime since my next school term doesn't until 10/15.

Let me know.

It's funny that you mention that KS because it's actually a dirtbike trailer...  the wheel slots are really narrow and our fat rear tires just barely squeeze in.  The middle slot is further forward than the other two so the handle bars don't bang eachother.  You just have to tie them down tight so the bars to bang into eachothers tanks when hitting bumps.  We've done it so many times now that we have it down to a science.  My bike is lower than Shawn and Dawnie's so we always put mine in the middle and that helps too!!!

You should see the looks Dawn (sis) and I got driving the truck back with those bikes on the back!!  Guys would be looking at the bikes, then when they pulled up to the front their eyes would bug out   like DAMN, those are chicks pulling those bikes.  Then they'd slow down and look at the bikes again, speed up and give us the big thumbs up!!!  It was hilarious!!  This happened all the way home...  Girls would ride by and wave and holler at us, "You go Girls!!"...  Shawn was nauseated by the time we got back...  We made him hide in the back!!  :cool:

Lo

You love it Lori! I know you must...those bikes look great (even the 12R!)...great pics and great bunch of riders...

:super:

LoBusa

Hey I am in the east bay, Danville. My schedule is a bit busy, but I would be interested in being informed of any rides you guy's go on, if it is an open invitation.
Have only had the bike about a month, but having a lot of fun on it. My not be able to keep up with you guy's but do enjoy riding with others.

Thanks  :D

Ride safe  

LoBusa

Hey I am in the east bay, Danville. My schedule is a bit busy, but I would be interested in being informed of any rides you guy's go on, if it is an open invitation.
Have only had the bike about a month, but having a lot of fun on it. My not be able to keep up with you guy's but do enjoy riding with others.

Ride safe
Gaw,

Maybe you, me, Sane Man, & Corroded Alien can all hook up and ride?:super: I am off on Fridays and I know that's a good day for Alien... what is your schedule like?? Sane Man said he's flexible now until school starts in mid Oct..... Let me know and we'll hook it up..... Ooooooo weeeeeeee, 4 Busas's riding together, would that be lovely or what?:super:

HOLLA!!!

Maybe you, me, Sane Man, & Corroded Alien can all hook up and ride?:super:  I am off on Fridays and I know that's a good day for Alien...  what is your schedule like??  Sane Man said he's flexible now until school starts in mid Oct.....  Let me know and we'll hook it up.....   Ooooooo weeeeeeee, 4 Busas's riding together, would that be lovely or what?:super:  

HOLLA!!!

Lo      :bounce:

If I know a few days in advance I can usually swing a friday. Just let me know, email is usually the best as I am on-line a lot at work.

Back