Scar and Sophia and Joe and Marilyn

Great shots, Robert! It was like good medicine seeing you two again, and to meeting some of your friends!!!

:beerchug:

Scar

Great pics guys!! Wish I could have made it, but the girl that I have been seeing really wanted me to meet her parents this weekend. So to get the brownie points that I needed, I was at the lake all weekend with her and her family. Wish I had the pics to share, but most of the time was spent driving the boats!!

great pics :beerchug:

Whats funny, We stopped at the exact same stores and that very gas station when we drove down Rt.66 on our way to the GC from Vegas :thumbsup:

Nice pics guys.. I can't wait for the Stampede. I love how you just throw Wasabi in the mix Scar, thats good **** right there!!

Great shots, Robert! It was like good medicine seeing you two again, and to meeting some of your friends!!!

:beerchug:

Scar

Scar, It was very good medicine seeing you as well. But the only problem I have is that once you get a dose of Scar for some reason I just feel the need for more, LOL. Thanks again for meeting us out there and riding with us. It was a pleasure as always. Can't wait to see you again.

Good to see you, Cheryl!

Great times, and more on the visible horizon!!!

:cheerleader:

Back