LoBusa and friends ride L.A.

And here's a pic I found of the road we took. This is Sand Canyon.

Hairpin.jpg

Great pix Owen!!!

That was such a sweet road!! I really enjoy following you, you make riding the Busa look like poetry in motion!!!!!

Thanks again!!!

Lo

p.s. I got the CD of the Laguna ride!!!! cool stuff!!! :beerchug:

LoBusa

Hey I am in the east bay, Danville. My schedule is a bit busy, but I would be interested in being informed of any rides you guy's go on, if it is an open invitation.
Have only had the bike about a month, but having a lot of fun on it. My not be able to keep up with you guy's but do enjoy riding with others.

Ride safe
Gaw,

Maybe you, me, Sane Man, & Corroded Alien can all hook up and ride?:super: I am off on Fridays and I know that's a good day for Alien... what is your schedule like?? Sane Man said he's flexible now until school starts in mid Oct..... Let me know and we'll hook it up..... Ooooooo weeeeeeee, 4 Busas's riding together, would that be lovely or what?:super:

HOLLA!!!

Lo :bounce:
How about a ride this Friday?

Thanks Lo! (blush)

You were always right there with me though!

Okay, why didin't you guys call me?
My Busa too trashed to ride with your pretty bikes?
Danno!!! What's up sweetie!! Haven't talked to you in ages! How are ya, how are ya, how are ya??? Sorry we didn't tell you about the LA ride, you know we would have loved to have you come along. (what I mean is zoom waaaaay ahead of us!) :tounge:

Next time I head to LA to ride, I promise to let you know so you can join in!!!!

Smooches!!

Lo

How about a ride this Friday?
Hey Sane Man,

Friday would have been good but I had a little incident on the tennis court this past weekend. Got hit above the left eye with a tennis racquet playing doubles and my glasses sliced quite a lovely gash across my eyebrow!!!

I have stitches and cannot (dammit!) put my helmet on for 2 weeks until stitches come out!!! (#$%^&((%(!!) The following weekend I will be out of town, but the friday after that might work, I should be having serious Busa withdrawal by then...

Let me know.....

Lo

Sorry to hear that. I hope it doesn't hurt to much. My Friday's will be free this term so I will be availible.

Don't pick at your stitches! :)

You should see the looks Dawn (sis) and I got driving the truck back with those bikes on the back!! Guys would be looking at the bikes, then when they pulled up to the front their eyes would bug out like DAMN, those are chicks pulling those bikes. Then they'd slow down and look at the bikes again, speed up and give us the big thumbs up!!! It was hilarious!! This happened all the way home... Girls would ride by and wave and holler at us, "You go Girls!!"... Shawn was nauseated by the time we got back... We made him hide in the back!!
[/QUOTE]

Now why doesn't that surprise me Lo?:super:? :rofl: :rofl: That is too damn funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back