Hwy 94

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Man, I needed a good twisty ride this weekend.

Saturday, I rode back to San Diego from Phoenix, and the slab-a-thon was, well, just that.

Adam met me in El Centro and joined me en route, which was cool; I had some company for the last two hours of a six hour ride.

Then yesterday, Sunday, ten of us got out to the peaks and canyons for a day-long outing.

(Ron: Your pix (5 of them) start at image #355 on Pg4; I'll PM you the link.)

What an awesome day it was.

11-22-09-345(1).jpg

11-22-09-346(2).jpg

11-22-09-347(3).jpg

11-22-09-348(4).jpg

11-22-09-349(5).jpg

No time for pie yesterday...we didn't start riding until 10a, and had a long trek...so, while we drove by the pie, we did not stop to sample it...

:laugh:

Well there goes the day. :laugh: Good pics my friend. :beerchug:

Looks like a great time! I'm hoping to sample some pie this weekend. :whistle: :laugh:

Let them eat cake! What? We're out of cake? Well, okay. Let them eat pie! :rofl:

Nick...we will have pie this weekend, bro.

Scar....Wasabi is such a parking lot pimp ride. It's good to see you finally out riding her like she should be ridden :poke: :whistle:

:laugh:

Great pic sequence by the way :thumbsup:

man...we probably missed each other.....our group coming down the mountain at around 11......did you stop at the cafe?? where the hell was I...

Last edited:
Nice shots, good to see you and Wasabi home again.
Thanks for sharing. I keel u now.

We all need a twistie now and then, I know I do.

See you soon on those roads,
Bubba

man...we probably missed each other.....our group coming down the mountain at around 11......did you stop at the cafe?? where the hell was I...

Hey, Carlos; no we didn't stop at the cafe, though I waved to a group as we went by. There were probably 40-50 bikes at Potrero when we eclipsed it. We went out the 94 all the way to the 8, then down the mountainside to Ocotillo Wells, then took the S2 over to Borrego for lunch. Montezuma up to 79 into Santa Ysabel, then Adam and I went to Julian and over to Sunrise Highway to the 8, then slabbed it from there. Got home about 5:15 or so.

Where were you, indeed.:laugh:

Nice shots, good to see you and Wasabi home again.
Thanks for sharing. I keel u now.

We all need a twistie now and then, I know I do.

See you soon on those roads,
Bubba

It's good to be back for a bit, Bubba. Look forward to seeing you down here soon.

:cheerleader: <== just for you.

nice pix ... glad you got to get out there and ride some :beerchug:

now why dont you wash that damn thing its filthy :whistle: :laugh:

nice pix ... glad you got to get out there and ride some :beerchug:

now why dont you wash that damn thing its filthy :whistle: :laugh:

I know, Zuk...she's a real oinker there...definitely needs some lovin'.

Did your shirt arrive yet?

it did thanks :thumbsup:

now go wash your bike before Bubba keels you :laugh: :poke: :laugh:

it did thanks :thumbsup:

now go wash your bike before Bubba keels you :laugh: :poke: :laugh:

No way, man...I'm riding her to LA tomorrow, and I know she'll just get filthy up there, so I'll wait until after I get back...:whistle:

Have made the run from SD to Phx one time on a bike... (last time too).. Also ran 10 from Phx to LA... At least Cabazon has good bread pudding.. :laugh:

Scottsdale is my hometown... sort of miss it this time of year..

Back