Ride to Julian with new Shorty Exhaust

FastLaneKen

Never Forgotten
Sunday was a great day in San Diego and I had a chance to ride with Matt "Ordybusa" and his Black Stealth 06 in the hills and to try out my new Shorty Exhaust "Hotbodies". So we hit the twistys and rode up to Julia

I know some people were wondering about how the bike would respond, but I am riding an 08 it seems that the bike rides just as nice as every.
No lag, pulls like a Busa should so all I can say is no problems here.

Matt also had shorty pipes so everyone knew we were comming :whistle:

The worst part of the trip was a head-on car crash on 67 on the way home. It was so bad they blocked the road for over 2 hours so we had to go back to Ramona and ride another set of twistys and one of the best motorcycle roads in San Diego, Highland Valley Rd back to Hwy 15.

matt1.jpg

shortie1.jpg

shortie2.jpg

I had one of those on my K6 and the wifey threatened to kick my azz if I din't remove it... Of course I complied and sold it and went back to the stock titanium can... I should have kept for when she wasn't looking, LoL... Nice busas...

Sweet finger on that first shot! ! How loud are those? Why spend the money on a pretend exhaust? Just cut the thing off and "away you go":poke:

Sweet finger on that first shot! ! How loud are those? Why spend the money on a pretend exhaust? Just cut the thing off and "away you go":poke:

Lamb

Matt has the cut offs, these have a baffle inside.

I only paid $150.00 used from another Busa Board so now I have options of running my R22 Bling or the shortys

They are not for everyone but I like to change it up a bit sometimes

Back