S.D. busa

Lamb busa

50 warming to 70 again
Donating Member
Registered
San Diego busa riders,  Sunday 20th nov.  Early ride!!
The weather is perfect and no excuses accepted.
Highland valley-ramona-julian-banner grade-cuyamaca and home by 10:30.
130-150 miles.  Miramar & I15 shell. I'll be there at 6:15 leave at 6:30.  
North county guys-highland valley & I15 at 6:45.
Home for football! (or honeydo lists)

31 views and no response. Looks like me and devildog tear up the road alone. Although I have hope that some will just show.:D

Darren & I will be there.
wink.gif

Maaaaan thats freakin early -- I'll give it a shot. Im in Escondido -- btw highland valley doesn't connect with the 15 . I know the area tho -- wheres a good place to meet?

Hey, thanks for the invite Lamb! I would love to join up but I'd have to leave the house by around 2AM to meet up with you...LOL!

Have a great, safe ride!!

Dan

not to highjack the read....

I had an awsome little ride this afternoon, just down to HMB and back but it was beautiful out there this afternoon. One of the perks of being self employed.

firedevil.gif

highland valley is 1 block east of the I15 freeway at pomerado road.  There is a couple of turnouts within 1/8 mile upon entering this road. Hion and xzvs, it will be good to meet you!  Like I said, no excuses entertained.  Seriously, if you're there, we'll ride, if you're not there...well...we'll ride anyway!!!
biggrin.gif

Come on San Diego hayabusa riders don't be shy!  Everyone welcome!  Fast..slow...big...small...handsome...ugly...come one...come all...Jump into the fray the weather is fine!

Damn! gonna be in Vegas this weekend. When's the next ride planned? I just got a new slab of meat for the rear and I need some SD twisties to burn off the chicken planks.

That's right DD.  Dec. 3rd ! Hows that sound?
As in Saturday Dec. 3? Count me in. But since it's not football sunday, you plan on longer ride or just a quickie (6:30-10:30). I'm cool wit that either way. But I have to leave my house at 5AM (I'm from the high desert, as xzvs knows already).

Ya -- I met the pimpster --cool dude
okay did my pre-flight inspection and gassed her up -- now it all rides on me being able to haul my butt out of bed at 6am (got a company party to attend tonight)

Back