S.D. busa

Ah damn! I don't know how to read a calendar. The third is on a sat. How about the 4th then?
Sorry about that pimp!

woooo great ride you guys -- one advantage of being old and slow is That 15mph turn on highland was entertaining to watch from the cheap seats and I DIDN'T get tangled in the tumbleweed
laugh.gif

I am still looking for the sign on my bike that says all slow azz hay hauling trucks should pull out in front of me.
Hope you guys had a safe ride home.

Dang. That's today. 5 hours ago. Dang.

Would've like to have gone. In fact that would have been the perfect escape but at the risk of incriminating myself, I plead the 5th beyond that!
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

woooo great ride you guys -- one advantage of being old and slow is That 15mph turn on highland was entertaining to watch from the cheap seats and I DIDN'T get tangled in the tumbleweed  
laugh.gif

I am still looking for the sign on my bike that says all slow azz hay hauling trucks should pull out in front of me.
Hope you guys had a safe ride home.
Great Ride....... Very nice to meet you today.... I'm glad you took your time and rode within your means, unlike me! I was outta control on at least 17 different occasions!
tounge.gif

Maybe we can do it again next weekend.

I got the rear loose a few times today (that was a first on this bike) and this was the tightest stuff to date I have attempted on her. The bike was pretty predictable and compared to the Warrior felt way light. Took it easy tho and had fun. My fz-1 buddy may want to tag along next time, he is eyeballin the buza's hard. May sell his warrior too (was that you who wanted one dd?).

I got the rear loose a few times today (that was a first on this bike) and this was the tightest stuff to date I have attempted on her. The bike was pretty predictable and compared to the Warrior felt way light. Took it easy tho and had fun. My fz-1 buddy may want to tag along next time, he is eyeballin the buza's hard. May sell his warrior too (was that you who wanted one dd?).
Yup.....But not till I buy a house. Priorities....

Busa, Kids Education/House, Another bike.....In this order

Nice ride! I hit the limiter in 6th and then I forgot about a turn over that last rise!! That was scary! 151 miles in 4 hours. The temp. gauge at the bank on the way home said 92! God I love so cal this time of year!
biggrin.gif

Thats the second or third time I have seen those vipers out on parade -- Last time it was drizzling and they were wearing raincoats with the tops off
smileyexhibit.gif

Bout a month ago the area was flooded with thousands of mini-coopers -- at least the vipers roll -- you would have thought coopers had a top speed of 25 by the way they were driving.

Sounds like you all had fun. Next time I will join you guys. I had to take the wife out for her first ride. SO we just did the beach scene all the way up to encinitas.

Back