Little Italy

Revvv

Registered
Most of you know that I have been fighting to find work for some time now. I have been looking everywhere, and doing everything possible for cash. Well, it came down to me selling the Busa. I didn't want to, but I have to take care of my little girls.

The bike refused to sell. I even tried to let it go for $5500, but I couldn't seem to find a quick buyer. Then I had something happen that I didn't believe. God answered my prayers. I didn't want to stop riding, but I needed to sell the bike. Out of Ft. Lauderdale, FL. and gentleman by the name of Chuck offered me a trade. His 2001 Aprilia RSV 1000 Mille, plus a handful of cash. Sorry, I won't disclose the cash, but I think I got a good deal.

After 550 miles, and 12 hours of driving I just unloaded this out of my truck. I may be able to ride up and see you guys at the Bash on Friday.

It's not a Busa, but it'll do until I get another one. Hopefully employment will peek through the clouds soon and I can get back home to Suzuki rather than playing in foreign lands.

Aprilia1.jpg

....and no, I'm not going anywhere. This place is home so you guys will have to put up with my Italian thingy.

By the way, after a bit of inspection, the bike has the full titanium Aprilia race exhaust, custom airbox, and it has been chipped (programmed). It's a beast with the torque, but it holds nothing to the top speed and acceleration I am used to.

Its a nice looking bike, not as pretty as a busa,but its nice. Congrats!

Thanks for the reminder :moon:

It's definitely not a Busa, but it has to do until I go to work again. MR Cycles will have their final decision on the candidated interviewed by Tues from what I understand. The great part is that I am still in the top 3. :cheerleader:

hey thats cool, im glad you get to still ride and have some cash in your pocket too:thumbsup:

Looks nice!!! I wish you much luck on the job search too...I know that decision had to be a tough one...

I would have to say thats a pretty sweet deal there. I've always had a soft spot for Italian V twins though.... =) :beerchug:

Looks nice!!! I wish you much luck on the job search too...I know that decision had to be a tough one...

It was a tough decision, but needed. I have been kicking myself all day. I wish I hadn't, but I knew I needed to.

The cool thing is that I may be able to come to the Gap to play with you guys on Friday night or Sat to hang around the camp fire. I could care less about riding the curves, the campfire is what I'm interested in. :whistle:

Back