Listen To Alex Jones Now

http://sce.m2ktalk.com:8010/

Click on Listen Live.
Alex Jones On the AIR now.
Friday 9:30 PM ,July,11,2003
There might be someone or ones on the board that really need your Lil "Tune Into" posts. The majority of us are here to talk about bikes and bike related stuff, wanna give that a try and leave the politics/religion in your pockets? Unless of course it is somehow relevant to a post...

If it's not for you thats fine.
But some may want to listen while on this site.
It is "A heads up" for my fellow americans.
We need to keep our freedom"'whats Left" and that takes getting informed about the plans of those in power in this nation.
Too many people think the evening news is the only & best source for info, & it's too bad they believe their lies.
Our freedom is diminishing while america watches the distractions set before them to keep their eyes off of the truth.
For those who have seen the Matrix and understand the premise, you have a chance to understand what is going on in reality.
Just look around you, what do you see?
This is america, but were becoming more like china, russia & most of europe.
Government By the People for the People is a thing of the past, this REPRESENITIVE REPUBLIC was Great when it's citizenry knew we WERE Not a Democracy!
Keeping your head in the sand wont make it go away, and your children dont deserve to be left with a despotic Big Brother government because we were too busy watching sitcoms & getting fat.
I am not a slave & I dont want you to be eighter, but for the most part this nation is a nation of wage slaves thinking the system of taxation is legit.
Study history we are repeating it.

Thanks Revlis,
I kinda felt the same way.

GSX... Hey man, I totaly respect your right to your point of view, BUT can you please at least post this stuff under "random thoughts"?  I stumbled into your post twice hoping to find an oudio file of someone's busa with a new set of pipes.  If I want exposure on the web to political/religious opinions I can find it on my own.  Don't really need your help.  No disrespect to you, but please respect the fact that many of us aren't interested, at least not here.  Maybe the administrators can set up another category if other people want to see this type of content on this newsgroup.

Everyone else: Please (politely) back me and Revlis up here.  OR, if he and I are way off base say that too.  If he and I are the only ones that feel this way then I won't say another word about it.

Peace
Ben

hey gsx where are you from in michigan?

anyway, I dont really care if he post it here....I mean it is "general" but I suppose it could have went to random or something. I personally am not listening to it, and yea the gov is wack and all but as he said most people here probly dont give a crap.....no offence or anything im just sayin, not trying to rag on you.

so I dunno do what u guys need to do with this, I havnt been around the forums long enough to know whats done in this situation.

GSX,
Not sure if any of us could do it.  Maybe you could since it's your post?  Never tried.  If nothing else, I'm sure you could e-mail the Captian and he could move it.

BTW..It doesn't bother me to see a couple posts like this around.  I just don't want to see it get outa control and I don't want to stumble into it when i'm trying to read about bikes.  Thanks for listening, bro.

I like you guys on this board, if I posted about this stuff elseware I would get labeled names called a Kook & ignored. But you guys are rational & civil.
smile.gif

If it's not for you thats fine.
But some may want to listen while on this site.
It is "A heads up" for my fellow americans.
We need to keep our freedom"'whats Left" and that takes getting informed about the plans of those in power in this nation.
Too many people think the evening news is the only & best source for info, & it's too bad they believe their lies.
Our freedom is diminishing while america watches the distractions set before them to keep their eyes off of the truth.
For those who have seen the Matrix and understand the premise, you have a chance to understand what is going on in reality.
Just look around you, what do you see?
This is america, but were becoming more like china, russia & most of europe.
Government By the People for the People is a thing of the past, this REPRESENITIVE REPUBLIC was Great when it's citizenry knew we WERE Not a Democracy!
Keeping your head in the sand wont make it go away, and your children dont deserve to be left with a despotic Big Brother government because we were too busy watching sitcoms & getting fat.
I am not a slave & I dont want you to be eighter, but for the most part this nation is a nation of wage slaves thinking the system of taxation is legit.
Study history we are repeating it.
Uhh, Dude, I have heard the rhetoric from both sides repeatadly. My eyes are open, big brother is out there. But extremists on both sides are a bigger threat to this country, you want to do something productive? Get out there and fix something, take it to the streets, help somebody, do something real, instead of posting here, banging around your dwelling, getting your head pumped full of a political point of view designed to worry and threaten...Buy this book...Send your donation... Blah Blah Blah... pissed off because you feel slighted or cheated by society...

Remember, the "Free Press" is going to be just as flawed as mass media, one is cursed with an abundance of corperate and G-man influence. The other stacked knee deep with religious and political motivations, "truths" so twisted and perverted they could drag us into the stone age, asking for faith and belief all the while. Eyes OPEN? Yeah looking right at their own lil brown eyes....

Now then, instead of posting here in GENERAL move this to Random Thoughts where it belongs...

Before you apply a label, I'm a Gun Toting, Bike Riding, Liberal Conservative, The Constitution is what I took an oath to defend against ALL Enemies, foreign AND DOMESTIC...So don't feel that I am some delusional tool of the federal government...Do I know it all? Hell No, but I can still smell the putrid odor of BS from both sides....

i think i have to agree with revlis. on a number of issues. first and foremost, i to ride the piss out of a 2002 le busa. black, and as he says THE FASTEST COLOR. or lack thereof.
(HEY A POST
as for the rest of it, try reading between the lines. last time
ABOUT A MOTORCYCLE
i checked, hayabusa.org was about motorcycles of all things
IMAGINE THAT!!)
and there are two things that i consider way too far off topic to talk about here. POLITICS and RELIGION

http://sce.m2ktalk.com:8010/

Click on Listen Live.
Alex Jones On the AIR now.
Friday 9:30 PM ,July,11,2003
There might be someone or ones on the board that really need your Lil "Tune Into" posts.  The majority of us are here to talk about bikes and bike related stuff, wanna give that a try and leave the politics/religion in your pockets?  Unless of course it is somehow relevant to a post...
hear hear...

Random thoughts or no where.

Preferably the latter.

Crap!! This turned into a discussion didn't it!?  Was that your plan all along GSX1300R???  
smile.gif

Hey Oracle, Get to bed man...tomorrow we ride!!

'nite all

Back