An eventful few days.

newman

Registered
It started when Lynne and me found out we have got the Bungalow next door to us, we are renting it, and can have it in three weeks.
The idea is to move my mum and dad next door, so we can look after them, and they still have their independence as well.

Then on Wednesday my other son Alex eventually got here, Lynne, me, my step-daughters, Robyn and Tina my grand daughter Lola and my other son Adam met him down the pub, which is on the sea front road.
Tina always comes to visit when Alex comes they have been best friends since they first met.

As the prices at the pub go up at 7pm, my two sons, me and my mate Nick decided to go over the road to another pub, £1.40 a pint cheaper.
Lynne and her daughter stayed where they were to finish their drinks and we was going to meet them a the bus stop about 40mins later.

Well my sons were talking in Icelandic, and all of a sudden it got a bit heated, they stood up and Alex threw a punch at Adam and kicked him, and then they both run off in different directions.

So off I go to try to find them, couldn't find them at all, so I went back to the pub, Alex had knocked some womans drink over so I brought her another one.

After a while I go out side for a cigarette and the police have got Adam, so I went to have a talk to them, and we came to the arrangement that if Adam went back to his hotel nothing would happen.

I went back in the pub then Alex turned up.
What happen was Adam had thrown beer over Alex, and it all kicked off.

So I go with Alex to the hotel and acted as peace maker, and they made up.

I went to get off the chair and rolled forward and landed on the floor, bit embarrassing.:laugh:

Got a taxi in the end and went home and Lynne had got a take away curry for us, it was very nice.

They don't usually act like this.

Yesterday Alex came round and said the went to try and get a pint each in the pubs where we had been on the way home, but they had been banned.
But on the way home yesterday, Alex went in to both pubs and apologised, and it was ok, and they are allowed back in now.:thumbsup:

They are going back to Iceland today, so on the way to the airport they are going to see my mum and dad.:thumbsup:

Sorry this has been a bit long.

I'll put all about the adventure Alex had yesterday in another post.

Back