Navy Basic Training

Twobrothersbusa

Team Gixxer Racing; IDMBT #1
Donating Member
Registered
My son Alex (Pumpkin King) is graduating Navy basic on Friday and has survived Navy Battlestations. He is set to graduate this Friday and is all but done. I can't tell you what it is like to have a son graduate basic, but I am on top of the world!

Congrats to you and your son! It has to be a tremendous feeling.

Congrats:cheerleader: I remember how proud my parents were on that day.
Where is he going? What is his Rate/Job Title? I joined 10 years ago. It has definitley changed me for the better.

He is / was RCPO for his division in basic which seems to be an accomplishment in it's self! He is in the Nuke family as an ET. He has six months of A school ahead of him which should make basic seem easy.

Kids are a joy to which I wish to all....:beerchug:

He is / was RCPO for his division in basic which seems to be an accomplishment in it's self! He is in the Nuke family as an ET. He has six months of A school ahead of him which should make basic seem easy.

Kids are a joy to which I wish to all....:beerchug:

Is he going Submarines? Our Nuke's lose a lot of sleep and work very hard. As a plus they tend to make rank pretty quickly. And thats money in the bank:thumbsup:

Surface only last I checked, but he is not the same person I knew when he enlisted. This is a great op for him and he is making his own way. Go Navy!

Nothing finer sir...
Thank you and your son..

He he is in a few yrs...:thumbsup:

posted this cuz I just love watching it.
Man they throw those 8lb Garands around like toys..almost 10lbs with bayonet.
And yes those are real steel bayos on there.
Our nations finest...:bowdown:he is and will always be..

In fact I remember thread you started when he signed up .
(think I posted same vid)

Thanks BusaGirl! I am a ten year vet of the Air Force and could not be more proud of my son!

Thanks Blanca! I might not make it on Friday. Tough to hold it in when your son makes you proud....

Thanks Blanca! I might not make it on Friday. Tough to hold it in when your son makes you proud....

If I cried when Kathy got accepted to TCA(new school) I'll understand if you break down on Friday...:beerchug:.
Just make sure to take lots of pics so I can show Adam where he will be hopefully one day.
We just got done watching the video above and I have already had to promise to buy him a gun just like that...:laugh:

Back