holy crap, I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
hey yo, done with basic training, graduation is friday. will be in ft. eustis virginia by next week, come find me orgsters. pm me for a cell number. i missed you guys..:thumbsup:

congrats on finishing basic welcome to the real army. i been in 16 yrs and haven't looked back. whats your MOS

Well, you survived! How much weight did you lose? How do you feel? Did we give you good advice! Welcome to the Brother/Sisterhood! It will change your life.

Congratulations!!! Ft. Eustis? That's where you'll be for a while? That's about 45 minutes from me...

Glad you're back and glad you made it through basic!! :thumbsup:

Re: holy crap, I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

hey yo, done with basic training, graduation is friday. will be in ft. eustis virginia by next week, come find me orgsters. pm me for a cell number. i missed you guys..:thumbsup:

I live in Va Beach.... 50-55minutes away! Give me a pm when you want to go for a ride!

Congrats man. I am trying to get Eustis as my next assignment. Should know here in a couple weeks. I will definatly be looking for ya. Also, I'll be in VA from 10 July- 1 Aug and my brother only live 10 mins from there. I'll PM you my # and maybe we can hit up a Bike night at Quaker Steak while I am there.

Re: holy crap, I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!

Congrats man. I am trying to get Eustis as my next assignment. Should know here in a couple weeks. I will definatly be looking for ya. Also, I'll be in VA from 10 July- 1 Aug and my brother only live 10 mins from there. I'll PM you my # and maybe we can hit up a Bike night at Quaker Steak while I am there.

I just got back from that tonite! Quaker Steak Lube! Again PM me when you get ready to come to Va!

How long ya gonna be there at Ft. Useless? I'll be up there like the 1st two weeks of Aug. Might be an excuse for me to ride, but don't know how I'll get my gear there.

Back