He's graduated now

chrisjp

GM of Haya's in the Hills
Donating Member
Registered
david our oldest has now graduated basics/AIT 19kilo and is assigned to FT Hood Tx. with the armor unit there. we are so proud of him and what he has accomplished already!! he will be home for 7 days on leave before flying out

Congratulations to him and you. I will keep him in my prayers with all the rest of our military.

david our oldest has now graduated basics/AIT 19kilo and is assigned to FT Hood Tx. with the armor unit there. we are so proud of him and what he has accomplished already!! he will be home for 7 days on leave before flying out

Awesome!:cheerleader::thumbsup::bowdown: Glad to have another American Hero. I will :please: for his long service and safety.

Awesome..mine just finished Basic..off to Huachuca..tell him were all proud of him and thanks for serving:thumbsup:

What day did he graduate? I just happened to be at Knox on Monday at Godman Army Airfield made 3 skydives from a C130....pics coming soon.

Tanker: That dirty, crusty, greasy, sweaty, stinky little SH_IT that can take a tank and do more battlefield damage in five minutes than a grunt squad can do all day!

Congrats... My father was armor out of Fort Hood thru 1966 - I was 2 when we left.

Good luck to your son...

Back