Lift control….

sgerry

Registered
Omg….B mode stock is ridiculous.

So, hit 500 miles today- not bad for snow still on the mountains here. And I’m finally feeling very comfy on the bike, remember…I hadn’t ridden anything for almost a decade except a bit on the scrambler- at the end of last year.

Road is dry, I’m feelin’ it….pop down from 4th to second and whack the throttle open!
Motor spins up, M4 is growling on my right……

LC LC LC LC LC LC LC is flashing to beat the band. Front end comes up to what it felt like 4 inches.

I’m laughing in my helmet and coming down through too fast from WAY too fast and said out loud- oh….we playing with this setting.

Love this bike.

I have Lift Control and ABS off and it still doesn't come up very much on me. I was in second at 8k RPMs on the highway ready to race a McLaren and gave it the beans. Bike planted and was gone. Hardly any front wheel lift at all. I suppose it's possible the rear tire is spinning a little. Rear tires don't last for poop (not complaining).

I like the experience you describe. That's what this bike is all about. :)

The lift control is great and while I hadn't been on a busa in 3yrs, this one feels faster to me. The power wheels when you pin the throttle feels awesome and in full control. No doubt WAY more nimble, little too much IMO, but I'm use to a little stretch and wide tire so take that with a grain of salt.

I found TC flash a few times in the rain. Scared the piss out of me the first time. Bike basically lost power and I looked down and it was flashing TC. Doing 90 in the rain hitting bridge bumps did it. Had no clue I was slipping either. Also I never ever use any setting other than A. I have always managed by the brakes and throttle on my own

I keep mine in U1 with LF turned off, in 1st gear I don’t even have to nail it, I can just roll into the throttle partially and it comes up pretty easy. I didn’t figure it would wheelie so easy with me weighing over 250 pounds but it does. Mine is white and I think they are the fastest color. Kidding! Lol

I keep mine in U1 with LF turned off, in 1st gear I don’t even have to nail it, I can just roll into the throttle partially and it comes up pretty easy. I didn’t figure it would wheelie so easy with me weighing over 250 pounds but it does. Mine is white and I think they are the fastest color. Kidding! Lol
I second white being the fastest color and I’m not kidding.
I use U1 with everything at its lowest setting just in case. I figure the robot inside is better than me

This bike is stroooooong.

Back