Let's help jinkster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you click on the "Gift" button they charge nothing. So, if Jinkster has a PP account and wishes to share it peeps could basically anonymously donate whatever $ they want by make sure they send it as a "gift" and not a payment for goods or services.

pulled the words out of my mouth/brain, jdsbusa! mac760, great idea, man!

BILL, you're a Marine and I am a Navy Corpsman, we both know what this BOND is all about. I do not need to know you in person for me to want to help you. Hang in there, shipmate!

Last edited:
pulled the words out of my mouth/brain, jdsbusa! mac760, great idea, man!

BILL, you're a Marine and I am a Navy Corpsman, we both know what this BOND is all about. I do not need to know you in person for me to want to help you. Hang in there, shipmate!

yes i do...and here's a loud shou out for you my unarmed brother...

MEDIC!!!!!!

i'm hurt'in bro...stab me with the morphine...one foot on a banana peel..the other already walkin with god...my savior...my father...eternal peace awaits.

it's that bad.

I dunno what to do...this afternoon saiid (aka blanca busa) called me at work and told me he thought i should start a thread of my own and to contact captain to ask permission to do so so that this thread doesn't fade away into cyberspace..i told him no...cause this thread is here out of the kindness and awareness of those who know me...and that i would not beg money from my brothetrs cause everybody is hurtin these days and i'm not the only one whom fate has targeted...just like craigntx...i can tell that dude is hurtin as well...but the dif is...i got a wife and 3 daughters depending on me...and the oldeswt daughter is 6 months pregers at 18 years old..theres been more than one night i've come home from work and thought about takin a walk into my backyard of 21 years and takin a long hard suck on my ruger sp101 357..it would cure all...and i'd finally get the rest i deserve...but prolly not in the best of eternal locations...i'm fightin ta keep the lights on here..literally...and when the fpl dude shows to cut the power?...i'm done...no internet...no hope...='s no me.

that's just the way it is...maybe fate has finally caught up with me..but i gotta tell ya'll...it's been a great run and a wonderful pleasure meeting, riding with and knowing you all...l8r, w/ much love...Bill. :cool:

Unreal... What's gonna happen next month when his bills are due again..
Read some of the past threads from this guy.. He does this over and over poor poor Bill.. He's playin you all..

He just needs to grow the hell up.. Start selling stuff Bill.. Busa, Gear whatever it takes.. You just bought tires and amsoil for a freaking bike you can't afford..

You all need to research before you paypal... :whistle:

Bill answer your durn phone !!!!!!!!!!!!
Telling Sleepless 'you cant take it anymore' and hanging up is gonna make me ride up there tonight.....:poke:
Dont care if it is raining.
Blanca and I are gonna come warp speed.......???

Either answer or check in here or we are coming !

Unreal... What's gonna happen next month when his bills are due again..
Read some of the past threads from this guy.. He does this over and over poor poor Bill.. He's playin you all..

He just needs to grow the hell up.. Start selling stuff Bill.. Busa, Gear whatever it takes.. You just bought tires and amsoil for a freaking bike you can't afford..

You all need to research before you paypal... :whistle:

No research needed as I know and see him.
A little help from friends when one is down may be all he needs to get back on his feet. Nows not the time for 'Toughlove'
The guys 2 months away from being a granpa !
Ease up a bit...

We all have problems.. You want my pp addy too.. :thumbsup:

Read up on this guy.... :whistle:

yeah...why don't ya read up on me..as a matter of fact?...why doncha just google me...i did...and here's where some stooge from "streetcyclez.com" stole our jinkster attacks suspension thread..

Jinkster Suspension set up - StreetCyclez.com | Message Boards

fug....i'm startin ta feel better about myself already..

maybe not..but then again?...

JINKSTER ATTACKS SUSPENSION

and then?...

JINKSTER ATTACKS SUSPENSION

i also usta make forkbraces...for FZ1's and ZRX's..

Jinkster Promotion? - FZ1OA Message Board

i also helped get the "fairing buzz" out of the genI FZ1's...

Bill Jinks' Fairing Buzz Fix

but the one thing i didn't do?..is start this thread or beg money from anybody.

sorry bud...but hurtin is hurtin...and we all asay shid we dont mean when we're hurtin...sorry ur hurtin...i know the feelin..l8r, bill.

But you did run right home at lunch to sign up for a PayPal account huh... :whistle:

No offense but I dont know you and Bill is a friend who I see so I feel inclined to help him.

and by 'Read up on this guy' what is your meaning ?

But you did run right home at lunch to sign up for a PayPal account huh... :whistle:

yes...i did...why?...because my great friend saiid texted me at work telling me there were busa bretheren from h.org that wanted to help me out but that i needed to open an account at PP for them to do so..dude..i'm tryin ta save my 21 year old home and family...wtf are you doin?....ya know what?..its peeps like you that make me wanna move on..hope ya feel great about yerself 2nite...cause i know i suck.

Search the forums, He has listed his suspension thread but what about all the help me threads huh Bill how come you don't list them? :whistle:

I said all I'm going to say here.. You all can do what you want but there are plenty of members here that don't even have jobs and you don't see them beggin for a org bailout..

Hey Bill maybe your parents can bail you out? Oh wait they prolly havn't paid off the loan from siding your house yet right? :rofl:

Grow up Bill and start managing your money or don't put your problems out here for the world to comment on..

Good day... Doyle

Doyle he put his problems out in the open in an effort to make himself feel better.
Confession is something that helps ease the pain. It takes alot to open up to ones you really dont know but still call family.
This thread was not started by him and not once did he suggest or ask anyone for help other than to buy the gun we posted so lighten up a bit..
Personal shots against his parents are not called for and shows a lack of maturity.
Momma always said if you have nothing nice to say dont open your mouth...:shutup:

Search the forums, He has listed his suspension thread but what about all the help me threads huh Bill how come you don't list them? :whistle:

I said all I'm going to say here.. You all can do what you want but there are plenty of members here that don't even have jobs and you don't see them beggin for a org bailout..

Hey Bill maybe your parents can bail you out? Oh wait they prolly havn't paid off the loan from siding your house yet right? :rofl:

Grow up Bill and start managing your money or don't put your problems out here for the world to comment on..

Good day... Doyle

hey doyle...so...you...

Occupation
OTR Truck driver
Biography
Team Drive semi with my Wife..

must be nice eh?...no kids an all...

try raising and providing for 3..a family of 5...with a wife who barely breaks even on her hair salon cause she won't raise her prices cause the church members who patronize her shop can't afford it...and yeah...my parents paid to reside my house for me..i thought it was very cool of them and touching...hence why i posted so...how's life at the truck stop?..cause right about now?...i'm guessing..

bitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back