Let's help jinkster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Bill don't lower yourself to his level . People say things now they may regret later and if they don't hey it's a free country.
This thread was started by one who had 7 posts at the time 7 !
He like many felt bad for you and wants to help .
Again don't feel guilty for accepting it from those who want to try to lift you up some .
Just keep your chin up and know some care .

Look at the bright side.
We live in Florida and have done without power before when the hurricanes came thru so just fire up that generator and wake the neighbors :)

ATTN Admins: Please blow this thread out...it started outta kindness and caring and got turned into something very ugly.

and i fully understand why...i'm not the only one hurtin out here these days and i am by no means special.

My thanks to all those who cared and shared...but i won't be accepting any funds gifted to me or otherwise...i never asked for this nor did i attempt to provoke anything other than some moral support from those who know me.

l8r, Bill.

hey doyle...so...you...

Occupation
OTR Truck driver
Biography
Team Drive semi with my Wife..

must be nice eh?...no kids an all...

try raising and providing for 3..a family of 5...with a wife who barely breaks even on her hair salon cause she won't raise her prices cause the church members who patronize her shop can't afford it...and yeah...my parents paid to reside my house for me..i thought it was very cool of them and touching...hence why i posted so...how's life at the truck stop?..cause right about now?...i'm guessing..

bitter.

3 kids.. Daughter manages a dental office..
Son Deployed Egypt
Son 2 jobs
2 grand children who we see every time we are home..
None of them need any help from us.. guess we did something right.. :whistle:

And no we are not in a trk stop.. We are sitting in Cali getting loaded.. Making an honest living so we can make next months mortgage and utility bills..

Bitter.. get real Bill..

btw; and if we were in a trk stp? I mean that's what there for right? truckers?

Good night; Bill :laugh:

3 kids.. Daughter manages a dental office..
Son Deployed Egypt
Son 2 jobs
2 grand children who we see every time we are home..
None of them need any help from us.. guess we did something right.. :whistle:

And no we are not in a trk stop.. We are sitting in Cali getting loaded.. Making an honest living so we can make next months mortgage and utility bills..

Bitter.. get real Bill..

btw; and if we were in a trk stp? I mean that's what there for right? truckers?

Good night; Bill :laugh:

you're right doyle...i need to grow up and get real...thank you for all your valuable input in this thread...thanks again, L8R, Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back