Lets be honest...

take o look here: Patrik Fürstenhoff (stunt,RR-driver,record holder)

broke his own record like just a week ago! it was most for the fun , not planned but the weather and audience(?the people, lol my english) wanted action so with the 499 bhp hayabusa he managed to
doing fastest wheelie ever....WITH a passenger (the passenger i think is a stunt-man in same team)

nice pic near the 185 mph barrier! ( 302 km/H whats that in mph? )

do i have to mention "Ghost Rider "?
biggrin.gif

Probably a buck 30 or 40... My GF weighs only a whooping 96 lbs
wink.gif
She's awesome in the canyons, in fact when she was in the passenger seat I felt a bit more confident
biggrin.gif

I really made it a habit not to throw on a passenger that weighs more than 130 lbs at the time when I had passenger pegs, exhaust being hit and dingged by the swing arm is not cool. Since then I have rid myself of the pegs, unless of course there is a special order by GF
wow.gif

Wow...Im really impressed with all the honest answers
cool.gif

I didn't expect some of you to post, or shall I say some of the members responses have shocked me a little...never would of thought.

One of the best feelings in the world as already stated is to take your wife or girlfriend out for a ride, that you both equally enjoy.
cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

I didn't expect some of you to post, or shall I say some of the members responses have shocked me a little...never would of thought.

One of the best feelings in the world as already stated is to take your wife or girlfriend out for a ride, that you both equally enjoy.
cool.gif
I said I used too.

Now when we ride I have to promise her not to go to fast (that is relative) and wheelies well she doesn't really mind as long they are in first gear, not to high and not while drag racing against a car
smile.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif

cool.gif
I said I used too.

Now when we ride I have to promise her not to go to fast (that is relative) and wheelies well she doesn't really mind as long they are in first gear, not to high and not while drag racing against a car  
smile.gif
Umm, yah...thanks for clarifying...lol
race.gif

cool.gif

My wife wont ride with me until the kids are older (4 and 7). They installed the backseat ...so I am removing it and putting on the cowl. It looks better that way. When I do i will take more oics.

160 ...Indicated with the wife ,whatever that turns out to be , but we ride together most of the time and i only go really fast when conditions apply ( like 3 lanes ,a few cars , and a couple miles of visable road ...kids (2) have both seen 100 and no more ..

I have an 18t sprocket on the front so my speedo is very close to accurate teh way it reads now. I had my wife on the back at an indicated 145. I figured I'm not going to tuck, I shouldn't subject her to a cat 5 hurricane. I've only done 160 solo so far. In the twisties, she's very good at being predictable. I've gotten as far over with her on the back as I have without her. I'm not that fast without a passenger and don't slow much with a passenger.

My 10 year old daughter is a hard core adrenaline junkie. I've done 130 indicated with her on the back. She taps me on the right to speed up and on the left to slow down. I almost have bruises on my right side. She absolutely LOVES to hit the higher rpm range!!!

I only do speed runs in very limited situations, solo or two up. I have the Corbin passenger seat with the back rest which helps immensely in hard acceleration situations.

I have done 130ish with my wife. Did a roll-on wheelie on accident once and she loved it. She doesn't like the twisties though. She said that she doesn't like seeing the road get closer and closer to her head. So I told her "Don't look"
smile.gif

laugh.gif
... and what track was it that let you ride two up....?
There are a few orginazations that will let you ride two up on the track.

Team Pro-Motion is one. Not me and wifey, just a pic I found.
No shiit! I stan.. err.. sit corrected~ I woulda never thunk it..
see, I am not a liar  
biggrin.gif
I woulda never thunk that either~ I just figured you was kidding around.. so's you din't appear squidly like the rest of us~
wink.gif

Come on i reaaly cant answer this truely!!!

Then you guys will really think im an idiot!!!

Back