Lets be honest...

went with her yesterday and motioned with my fingers one one zero and she said noooooooooooooooooooooo.

But I was just telling her thats how fast we went around that last corner.

She likes riding now:)

Come on i reaaly cant answer this truely!!!

Then you guys will really think im an idiot!!!
uhh....you think we dont already???

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
j/k dude-you left yourself open on that one!

I have had Amy on back up to 150-160 indicated, many times this year. But that is all over. Used to give her the 'tap' on the arms to tighten up, then I'd get on it. Now, after the flip-I prolly wont have her on the back of the bike for the rest of this year-cant afford to have her injured when we get our website up n running, which should be soon.

I dont ever see myself wanting to learn how to wheelie with her on back, honestly it doesnt do much for me, or her... much more "impressed" with speed, which is why we got the 300 SRT8 n the Chevelle. oh yeah and a Busa!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I've had a passenger up to 150mph indicated. She was my buddys wife. He told me he got some of the best sex ever later that night. I have since pulled the p-pegs just cuz I hate riding with passengers. I make a mistake, it's on me. I don't want to hurt anyone else if it can be helped.

My girl will not ride with me at all. We have lost a few realy close friends due to squidly acts.

I couldnt agree more with this statement

One of the best feelings in the world as already stated is to take your wife or girlfriend out for a ride, that you both equally enjoy.

To stay honest I have gone 120+ with a passenger but it was by request and it was on a open interstate (295 over the varina bridge for the locals)

<!--EDIT|heavybusa
Reason for Edit: "you know"|1153612247 -->

I CAN'T GET THE WIFE TO EVEN SIT ON THE BUSA, BUT WITH AN OLD GIRLFRIEND SOMEWHERE AROUND 150 MPH ON 50 EAST IN MARYLAND
AAAssjani.gif
AAAssjani.gif

AAAssjani.gif

140ish with an old girlfriend. it was her idea i dont like riding fast witha passenger but she was a speed junkie she would have liked to gone faster but not me. no wheelies

well.. seen 165 on the clock with my pregnant GF on the back racing a Turbo RX7 on the highway on the way home from a bike meet.

130 with the wife, once. Just for a minute then back down. She did not care for it though and neither did I. Like to keep speeds down when having someone elses life in my hands.

Yes I meant SR50. SR52 has a Texaco and a Flying J!
I used to be a ride guide so I pretty much know all the good roads and stopping places
biggrin.gif
thumbs-up.gif

Did I mention that I'm one of the few, the proud that have taken VA for a ride?
rock.gif

tounge.gif
tounge.gif

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1452"|1153852264 -->

tounge.gif

Can't ride with my wife .....she's bigger than the bike !  
sad.gif

Just kidding ,that's not her ! She's gonna slaughter me if she gets to see this !
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|Warputer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153852636 -->

big_azz_on_a_bike.jpg

indicated 140 on the guage. She loved it, but I thought it was fast enough for 2 people on thre bike so I let off.

I've had the wife on the bike up to 125 or so. When she gets uncomfortable, I get the squeeze on the leg and thats the sign for "thats enough". We've dome wheelies together too, but only a couple.

Took my Wife up to 150 on the GSXR 1000, with the Camera rolling to document her first ride.  I am not allowed to do this on a regular basis, but she loved it!!  Have not had the Busa over 140 with her on back (still breaking it in!!).  Her attitude is that our children are grown and independent, neither of us would mind meeting the Lord at the same time.  And As the quote goes, " We refuse to live life cautiously, just to arrive at death safely!"  I think it's more dangerous getting in a car and driving to work in Southern California traffic, than an occasional burst of speed on a wide open deserted stretch of highway.

My Wife has additionally requested that I find an Organization that will allow a Passenger on a Track Day so she can experience it first hand instead of watching the onboard videos I put together for her, is that awesome or what!!!!

<!--EDIT|Director
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153862431 -->

i am usually tamed riding 2 up w/ the bride. she won't let me play w/ the twisties. i would never do triple digits or wheelie w/ a passenger.

cool.gif
First rider pn the back was a downed biker rescue... Coasted down Hwy9 to Saratoga max 45... coasting most of it...

Me no like passengers.

Back