Let The Adventure Begin!!

SSGT_B

Registered
Closing on our new to us house today back home in Texas. It was built in 75 so a few modifications must be completed. I mean seriously, what gear head can get anything and keep it stock....LOL. So our mods are, all new pex plumbing throughout the home, kitchen remodel, new flooring throughout and I have to fix the garage. It seems as though it never ends... :/. So hopefully we have it livable in the next few weeks so we can get moved in and back to modding the Busa. I have a turbo calling my name but the house come first. Heres some pre pics, Ill post progress ones later as we get things done.

img-3.jpg

img-6.jpg

img-20.jpg

img-9.jpg

Nice looking Place!
Where are you located? I lived in Houston (Downtown 4th ward area) many moons ago and much of my wife's family is in Sugarland/Conroe/San Leon….etc etc.
I really Love Texas and looks like you have a great place there and not sure what mods you really NEED to make??
Enjoy the ride!
And Be safe!

Looks like a great score , certainly a very picturesque house , real spacious inside , and looks like a large garage . You and your missus will be sitting pretty for sure , once your arrangements are all done bro !!

She said done
on the Carbon
Fiber and
Titanium .

Laugh out loud .

Get together
will be shortly .

Remodel Is projected to
be complete by April 1st
give or take . . .

Plumbers will be done by Friday .

Flooring will be a few weeks and