let the fun begin !!!!

DaddyPhatSaks

Registered
alright i finally getting my bike back he called me tonight telling me its ready to pickup so i am headed there in the morning , well it was nothing major just needed the air box cleaned out , new plugs , and air filter , it was a relief that it wasnt the rings ty lord !!!!! well, anyway i was in an accident with it about month and a half ago and finally got all the plastics i need and going to do some mods to it before riding but a buddy just got a zx 10 so i am going to wait on painting till i get a crack at the kawa but he might not want to for a while since its not broken but oh well i will get him sooner or later hahahahah!!!!! well i am stuck on the paint scheme i don't know what i want to do ? any input on what paint you have not seen on an r1? well thinking about a platinum with blue pearl sprayed over it , or samething but green pearl , or 04 caddilac mother of pearl paint , ......most guys go back to the same yamaha blue dont get me wrong love the blue but want something different

Congrats on getting the bike back! No ideas on the paint scheme, but I'm sure you will come up with something sweet! Enjoy!

ty !!! man it sucks just having one bike going to look for another this summer so twat happened wont happen again hate being without my tw0 wheels hate 4 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like the mono blue w/ pearl in the clear.
That's what mine's gonna be. But that's just me.

Good on getting the ride back!
cool.gif

congrats on the bike DPS, glad everything worked out.

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1083211290 -->

Back