Bought A New Kawasaki Z125 Pro- May The Fun Begin!

BusaBus

Registered
maxresdefault.jpg

This bike gives you a smile from ear to ear when riding.
Shell hit 60mph with furry!
She only has about 8-9 HP, my 130D riding mower has 20HP.
Yes most riding mowers will have double the power of this motorcycle.

This week im ordering a full exhaust and some other cool little items.
They should outlaw cars for towns and force everyone on one of these. Everyone will save a fortune too!
My insurance for liability only is $27 a year, plus shes supposed to get over 100 miles to the gallon too. I rode 60 miles and not even a quarter tank is missing yet.

Side note:
It was really weird after riding the Z in a jockey position and then riding the Busa. The Busa felt like i was riding that HUGE Tron bike. All the reactions were super slow compared to the Z. The Busa initially felt like i was straped to a torpedo or something in that shape. She felt more comfortable going straight then in curves. So I immediately went on the highway for a quick top speed run :-) immediately the Busa felt normal again :-)

If you can, run to your nearest Kawasaki Dealer and test one out. Just be prepared for a million questions whenever at the stoplights lol.

May the riding force be with you!

Congrats! I love my GROM- these smaller scoots are a. Last to ride and as much fun to tinker with!

Stock looks better, just put an led or hid in the stock headlight, it's what I did to my grom.
The z 125 is very nice lookn

Back