let the games begin...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
WASHINGTON - A Defense Department analyst and a former engineer for Boeing Co. were charged Monday in separate spy cases for allegedly handing over military secrets to the Chinese government, the Justice Department said.

ADVERTISEMENT

Additionally, two immigrants from China and Taiwan accused of working with the defense analyst were arrested after an FBI raid Monday morning on a New Orleans home where one of them lived.

The two cases "â€￾ based in Alexandria, Va., and Los Angeles "â€￾ have no connection, and investigators said it was merely a coincidence that charges would be brought against both on the same day.

The arrests mark China's latest attempts to gain top secret information about U.S. military systems and sales, said Assistant Attorney General Kenneth Wainstein. He described China as "particularly adept, and particularly determined and methodical in their espionage efforts."

"The threat is very simple," Wainstein said at a Justice Department news conference in Washington. "It's a threat to our national security and to our economic position in the world, a threat that is posed by the relentless efforts of foreign intelligence services to penetrate our security systems and steal our most sensitive military technology and information."

i'm ready.....are you?
rock.gif

consider this a public service announcement...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Well the Chinese already own most of our debt, it's a short hop from there to owning our military secrets. They're only a threat to our "economic position in the world" if we continue to allow the illegal and unconstitutional federal reserve board to devalue and destroy our currency.

Back