Let the Games begin!

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Well I got in and it was dark coming in but I can only say that if you are missing these roads? sux to be you... the roads look fantastic.. great looking corners and no debris on the road... I can hardly wait...

S-R Racing and Ninja Killer are here and way ahead of me on the beer but it is late and going to call it a day... I will post images tomorrow... this place is beautiful! (could be that the balcony over looking the lake could be clouding my judgment..
laugh.gif

Sonny and Don are already crashed out for the night but they are here as well... May rain tomorrow for a bit but who cares, the place looks great..

It's nice to have it rubbed in ur face when you cant make to somthing as fun as this sounds. Have fun and be safe. My wife and I are still hoping that the insurance will cut us a check for the well and we can afford to come down for the day on Sat.If you get a chance go into town and try out Geraldis' Pizza. It's great food on Spring St. I think.
beerchug.gif

I'll be down tomorrow PM.   While you are waiting for the rest of us, take a left out ot the parking lot.  Left when you get to 62.  Take another left onto Rt 12.  Hang a right onto Rt 23.  That's the long way around to get to the Pig Trail, but worth the extra miles.  Ride 23 down to 64 and grab some lunch in Ozark.  Then head back up 23 into ES and take 62 back to 187 and Pointe West.  It'll be a great day.

I'll be there Friday afternoon. Y'all have fun! See ya tomorrow!

I have my busa, Mary's Honda and Skotty's busa all loaded up in the trailer. We plan on leaving Kansas City around 6AM. Will see you guys 11AM or so. Randy I'm bringing your foot peg!

I have my busa, Mary's Honda and Skotty's busa all loaded up in the trailer. We plan on leaving Kansas City around 6AM. Will see you guys 11AM or so. Randy I'm bringing your foot peg!
2 perhaps? I may have lost the one good one now ...

Doug just got in about 20 minutes ago and so did LCB... should have seen the look on everyone when Lisa pulled in! 1400 miles in 2 days on the Busa...
clap.gif

So far all the weather predictions have been for naught... perfect weather so far.. :knockonwood:

John, the place is beautiful.... you can hate me but you gotta love the view
rofl.gif
I will get you a postcard...

Everyone have a great time! Really wish I could have made this run
sad.gif
Take lots of pics...
cool.gif

Back