LED Mirror Turn Signals

You gotta make the time L4G4RT0 . Dont worry Playa it will rub off on you soon enuff then you will be making your own creative modz just like the others, just dont bite off more than you can chew when starting out.

You gotta make the time L4G4RT0  .  Dont worry Playa it will rub off on you soon enuff then you will be making your own creative modz just like the others, just dont bite off more than you can chew when starting out.
What he said.
idea.gif

I got 3/4 completely through setting up the BLue LED's and ran WFO into other projects. (Like finishing the Addition on my house!)  I'll "create" some time for it in the next 2 weeks.

L4G4RT0 just try not to get sleep deprived!  
biggrin.gif

Oh, and ask questions, we're always happy to help!  
super.gif

umnik.gif

muscle.gif

MidnightBusain,

I'll be done with your set this weekend. Drop me an email to confirm your mailing address.

Almadly,

Let me know if you've sent your mirrors yet. Catch ya later.

RazoRR

<!--EDIT|RazoRRBlade
Reason for Edit: "Speeling Errors"|1070659477 -->

looks pretty cool....never saw any update on the mirrors using spacers/block plates. Does it matter if you have those installed? PM me, I'm in Raleigh, so pretty close and wouldnt mind chatting with you more about maybe getting a set done for my bike.

ZukRacer,

You would just need to drill a hole through the center of the spacers; otherwise, I see no problems.

Drop me an email at wstasikrr@aol.com or a call to (910) 268-2729.

My Busa is still for sale if anyone is interested....

Later!

Hey RazoRRBlade,

I just sent you an email. Let me know whatcha think.

Thanks
Brian

How do you get your mirror glass our of the housing and are the two holes on the bottom of mirror for anything?
rock.gif

I've found no use for those lil holes in the bottom of the mirrors. I don't know how to pop the glass out of the housing; I make a precision cut along the seam and RTV it back together when I'm done with mod.

Regards,
RazoRR

ZukRacer,

Ready for a set o' mirrors? Let me know! Just set up Thinker62; he's got a nice set of custom painted mirrors! Have to get him to post some shots...

RazoRRBlade

Thinker11.jpg

IM WONDERING IF YOU CAN STICK A SMALL COLORED LED BAR INSIDE THERE AND MAKE IT GLOW DIFFERENT COLORS BEHIND THE ETCHED GLASS, SO THATS ALL YORU DOING IS ETCHING THE LOGO AND THAT MAKES IT ALLOW LIGHT TO SHINE THROUGH... WELL HELL I CAN DO THAT LOL LET ME KNOW IF YU COULD PUT LIKE ANY TYPE OF LIGHT BEHIND THERE TO MAKE IT DIFFERENT

Razorrblade, I like your mod on those mirrors interested in getting my mirrors done. I'm a member of Fullhouse motorcycle club in spartanburg s.c. Please contact me via email at,Krogers@cupower.com. Or phone me at 1864-430 5336

I had talked with Razor a little while ago and he said that he's no longer doing the mod. Wonder if he would reconsider if there were enough people interested? Oh yeah, welcome to the board too.

BusaBoy,i'm interested know dout, Razzorblade shouldn't tease busa owners that way.I'm willing to pay. eventhough i think,I could do the mod myself if razzorblade had the time to helpout.

Keryon, if you want PM Razor and see if he would be willing to do the mirrors if more than just a couple of people were interested. Like I said, I had contacted him and he told me that we wasn't doing them anymore. I can't speak for him, but maybe he would change his mind if it was more financially appealing to him, i.e. more people being interested in the mod. Or maybe he just doesn't have the time to do it, which I could understand.

Back