Undertail & LED Lighting

Heavy Metal

Registered
What do you all think of the
DIAMOND LED LIGHTS W/ INTEGRATED TURN SIGNALS on top here:

With this UnderTail

rock.gif

I have a '04 RED SE should I get it in BLACK for accent or match it in RED???

Match it in red. I think the lights would work fine but make sure that the undertail is not predrilled to hold the turn signals they show in the picture unless you want to have those as well as the diamond lights.

very nice , dont care to much for the blinkers on it. I like them intergrated better .

very nice , dont care to much for the blinkers on it. I like them intergrated better .

These is the Lights on the upper right I am putting on:

This is the Undertail I am putting on:

Now I am thinking of Black Undertail, But then again I dunno whether to stick with the Original Bike Color '04 RED...

I am leaning towards Black with Black Anodized LED Lights above!!!

<!--EDIT|Heavy Metal
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093469453 -->

here is my extreme graphics top gun tail with libertek leds.  I love it.  Except not very much clearance when bike is lowered.

<!--EDIT|fstbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1093484817 -->

Beefore you jump in find the Freestlye undertail. It doesn't ass up the rear of the Busa the way a lot of the other tails do. The one that retains your stock tailight is the perfect way to go IMHO.

Here is DR1300R's

post_6_49870_busa_1_star_002.jpg

Best part is you do not cut up any original plastics, the undertail replaces the whole damn thing... Cool Huh?

post_6_50032_busa_1_star_008.jpg

Think I am going to get myself a set of those lights. Fstbusa, I looked for just the lights on the CCP site since I have the TG undertail already but didn't see them. I have gone to the Libertek sight and priced them but was wondering if you new of a site with cheaper prices.

I have the Freestyle undertail with Euro lights. I think I am going to install the Diamond lights in place of the ones that come with the tail. Any thoughts? Or is there somewhere else to get a similar LED with integrated turn signal?

Tiny

Busa_Pics_006.jpg

Back