Latest addition to the farm

OK, here is my order.

5 bunnies.

2 sheep. (or sheeps depending on where you live)

1 cow (due to shipping charges)

When they arrive I'll take them to the hambuger joint and play "show and tell".

Since they can not get one order right I'll hope for the best.

r8

Very cool! I wish my kids didn't grow in the city!

Mine only know the city as "that place far away where Daddy works":beerchug:

Good, the only thing they're missing in that case is drugs, violence, stupid sh@t drivers, theft, gangs, violence...the list goes on-and-on. :sarcasm::banghead:

My parents did a good job of keeping me away from that stuff as long as they could. (And I thank them for it!):bowdown:

Good, the only thing they're missing in that case is drugs, violence, stupid sh@t drivers, theft, gangs, violence...the list goes on-and-on. :sarcasm::banghead:

My parents did a good job of keeping me away from that stuff as long as they could. (And I thank them for it!):bowdown:

Oh I know what you're saying. I grew up in the city. Will never live there again.

I like being able to walk out in the yard in nothing but my boxers. I'm just sayin.......:whistle:

Mmmmmmm.

Just for you, when the little baby rabbits are big enough:

Rabbit On a Stick

marinade
4lb deboned rabbit backs and legs cut into small cubes
4tbl spoons olive oil
5cloves garlic minced
2tbl spoons rosemary
3tbl spoons parmesan cheese
salt and pepper

Place rabbit {cotton tail} cubes in combined marinade and let marinade over night

Place rabbit on skewers {small portions} roll skewers in flour then in egg then in seasoned bread crumbs.

Heat a cast iron frying pan with oil and brown skewers in oil place browned skewers in roasting pan standing vertical and roast at 400 degrees for 40 minutes enjoy serve with a nice Niagara merlot

Gotta have the Merlot with it.

:laugh:

--Wag--

Back